• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: Thank You Points for Rent: 100 points for rent @ 11.00 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackRock

Mouseketeer
I will be glad to make a reservation for you if you are ready to go. I would need to speak with you directly and have all your informaiton ready to book.

I do not accept Paypal.

Laurie Foley lfoley@blackrock-3.com or call 617.216.8985

I do have references if needed.

If you can borrow 90 points from your 2012 points, I would be interested.

My family and I want to stay in Bay Lakes Tower November 6-11, 2011 in a 2 bedroom villa, 5 nights (check-in Sun and leave Fri) for a standard view room. We'll need 190 points for the standard room.

We are willing to pay $11 per point and ready to purchase once we coordinate a date with you. Please email me at hodachicago@hotmail.com if interested.

Thanks,
Howard

If you want to get in touch with me at lfoley@blackrock-3.com. I can try to call in the morning but there had been very little available for those dates. If they are available I cannot book with all the information ready.

Laurie Foley

Party of 5. Will purchase immediately.[/QUOTE]

Only one transfer a year can be made so I would not be able to help you out with a transfer. Sorry
If you can borrow 90 points from your 2012 points, I would be interested.

My family and I want to stay in Bay Lakes Tower November 6-11, 2011 in a 2 bedroom villa, 5 nights (check-in Sun and leave Fri) for a standard view room. We'll need 190 points for the standard room.

We are willing to pay $11 per point and ready to purchase once we coordinate a date with you. Please email me at hodachicago@hotmail.com if interested.

Thanks,
Howard

We are looking for AKL for May 18th - 22nd. Studio- 2 adults and 2 children (7 & 13). We also would be ok with the Wilderness Lodge as well. Please let me know if that is possible!! Thanks.

Hi, I need 76 point for AKV May 28 - June 4, 2011. Please let me know if it works with you.

Thanks.

Great I will call you tomorrow , is that ok? Can these points be used to purchase disney tickets? If so can you tell me how many points per ticket?

Hi there,
I need points to travel on April 14-16 (check in Thurs.-leave Sunday) or April 21-23. Any of these places will do: BWV, BCV, BLT or all star movies. This will be our first time and it sort of like a spur of a moment kind of trip for the kids (3,2). I also need a room which can acommodate 4 adults and the 2 kids. Thanks!

Right now we have a 2 bedroom that is what you will need for that amount of people at BLT 114 points. If you are at all interested you need to call me right away to book. I will be leaving for the day soon. 781.875.1668

Hi there,
I need points to travel on April 14-16 (check in Thurs.-leave Sunday) or April 21-23. Any of these places will do: BWV, BCV, BLT or all star movies. This will be our first time and it sort of like a spur of a moment kind of trip for the kids (3,2). I also need a room which can acommodate 4 adults and the 2 kids. Thanks!

I just called you using both numbers. I'm not sure if the points are still available? Also, do you think I can get away with 4 adults, a 1 year old and a 3 year old in a 1 bedroom? I'm thinking the 2 kids can sleep in the crib or pack and play. Thanks!

I don't know what number you called 617.273.8382 is what is on my posting but I do not have any points available.

I just called you using both numbers. I'm not sure if the points are still available? Also, do you think I can get away with 4 adults, a 1 year old and a 3 year old in a 1 bedroom? I'm thinking the 2 kids can sleep in the crib or pack and play. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter