CLOSED - THANK YOU! - 500 BWV Pts for Rent/$17 pp/Exp 12/01/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi New to site so cannot PM yet.

Looking for Boardwalk 2 bedroom standard view for May 22 to 27 4 adults (parents and adult children)

Thanks
Sorry, not available. Another poster just requested almost this same thing. There's just a couple of DVC WDW resorts with availability for 2 bedroom for those dates.

I have extra points that we just won't be using this year available for rent. I can reserve at BWV immediately for reservations thru 11/30/22. And at any other resort up to 7 months prior to arrival date.
50% deposit once reservation confirmed by email; balance due 90 days before check in.
Cancellation policy: the points are yours once they are rented; but I will work with you as much as I can to rebook subject to availability.
Minimum rental 50 pts. I have rented points multiple times in the past both as a renter and as the person renting to others.

PLEASE DON'T PUT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION ON HERE. Only the information requested below.

-Check-in / check-out dates
-Resort preference(s)
-Room sizes(s)...studio / 1 bedroom / 2 bedroom
-Desired view...standard / preferred / boardwalk / etc…
-Number of occupants… Adults / children (please include ages of children)

PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks so much!!
May 16-23 (one or two days either way)
Looking for a studio at BCV, BRV, or CCV
Studio or 1BR (prefer studio)
no particular view
3 adults, 0 children

May 16-23 (one or two days either way)
Looking for a studio at BCV, BRV, or CCV
Studio or 1BR (prefer studio)
no particular view
3 adults, 0 children
I think I have all my points spoken for, but I haven't finalized yet all of the requests. But as of right now, I have several interested ahead of you.

6/22/2022-6/24/2022 two nights
BWV
studio or 1 bedroom
standard
2 adults 2 children (10)(6)

I have extra points that we just won't be using this year available for rent. I can reserve at BWV immediately for reservations thru 11/30/22. And at any other resort up to 7 months prior to arrival date.
50% deposit once reservation confirmed by email; balance due 90 days before check in.
Cancellation policy: the points are yours once they are rented; but I will work with you as much as I can to rebook subject to availability.
Minimum rental 50 pts. I have rented points multiple times in the past both as a renter and as the person renting to others.

PLEASE DON'T PUT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION ON HERE. Only the information requested below.

-Check-in / check-out dates
-Resort preference(s)
-Room sizes(s)...studio / 1 bedroom / 2 bedroom
-Desired view...standard / preferred / boardwalk / etc…
-Number of occupants… Adults / children (please include ages of children)

PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks so much!!

Any points still available? Looking at SSR 5/5-5/11. If you don’t have any points left, can you let me know how many I may need from someone else. Thanks 😀

Hi ! Looking for 3 nights together at Aulani in studio/ reg room. View not important. Looking for 3 consecutive nights any where from 6/15-24. If there are 2 rooms available or even a 2 bedroom I would be interested in that.
I have owned and also rented many times before.
thank you so much!

Would you be able to check availability for the Poly in the 6/7 - 6/21 timeframe for 10 nights? Looking for a standard view for 4 adults and 1 child (age 12). Thank you!

Hey looking for GFV for September 5th to September 10th one bedroom three adults one child

Hi there, I realize this isn’t what you posted but if you will have more points for later dates, we are looking for:
BVW studio (no view)
12/4/22-12-9-22
2 adults, 1 child (age 2.5)
Thanks!

- 1/26 or 1/27 through 1/30
- Any resort
- Studio preferably, but open to any
- Any view
- 2 adults

Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter