CLOSED - THANK YOU!!! 100 Points for rent (cannot transfer) $12 pt - expire 3/30/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickBCV

Mouseketeer
100 points that will expire 3/30/2018 - $12.00 a point - cannot be transferred

Best bet is 1Bdrm stays at Sarasota Springs, Old Key West or some availability at Wilderness Lodge, but I would be happy to check any resort for you. Ideal for adding a couple of nights to an existing reservation or if available, a nice few days in a studio! Can add an additional 8 points as well if needed.

Last edited:
We’re at BLT February 26th to March 1st. Is there any availability there for a 1 bedroom for the 2nd and 3rd? Or even just the 2nd? I’d love to add on a couple nights if I can.

We’re at BLT February 26th to March 1st. Is there any availability there for a 1 bedroom for the 2nd and 3rd? Or even just the 2nd? I’d love to add on a couple nights if I can.
No availability currently for dates requested. I will continue to look for you.

Hi. I'm looking for a studio preferably at AK, March 8 through March 13. Anything for those days?

Best bet is stays at Sarasota Springs, Old Key West or some availability at Wilderness Lodge, but I would be happy to check any resort for you. Ideal for adding a couple of nights to an existing reservation or if available, a nice few days in a studio! Can add an additional 8 points as well if needed.

Hi. I'm looking for a studio preferably at AK, March 8 through March 13. Anything for those days?

Interested in March 18-23. I can do a few days either side also if that won't go over your points. Studio at Yacht or Beach or BWV. Honestly, we could do any place available but prefer the pool at Beach and Yacht. Thank you.

Best bet is stays at Sarasota Springs, Old Key West or some availability at Wilderness Lodge, but I would be happy to check any resort for you. Ideal for adding a couple of nights to an existing reservation or if available, a nice few days in a studio! Can add an additional 8 points as well if needed.
Only dates avail for studio are 3/8-3/10 at Saratoga for your dates
What about OKW, or Wilderness?

Interested in March 18-23. I can do a few days either side also if that won't go over your points. Studio at Yacht or Beach or BWV. Honestly, we could do any place available but prefer the pool at Beach and Yacht. Thank you.
Sorry studios are tough. Only one consecutive day available for your dates 3/20 at Saratoga

I would be interested in 3/18-20 and then the 3/20 at BCV. How many points is that?

Full availability at BWV with a garden view but 3/18-3/23 is 185 points. Are you interested in less days? Beach club has 1 day avail in your date range 3/20.
That would be 111 points for the three nights.

Best bet is 1Bdrm stays at Sarasota Springs, Old Key West or some availability at Wilderness Lodge, but I would be happy to check any resort for you. Ideal for adding a couple of nights to an existing reservation or if available, a nice few days in a studio! Can add an additional 8 points as well if needed.

Do you have availability March 26 checking out March 30 at OKW or SSR? One bedroom preference. OKW preferred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter