Closed single stroller

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get a picture up soon also when I get back home. I'm on a "layover" sort of at my in-laws right now in between legs of our trip! We loved the stroller and it was a dream to use. Thanks for letting us in on the swap! I left it at POP for our next swapper and have PM'd her luggage tag info to her.

Here's my kiddo, enjoying her last day in the stroller.....poor thing, I bet she will be soooooo happy if she never has to get into another stroller ever again. She practically lived in one last week!

101_0722.jpg

Hi, I just wanted to thank you for setting this swap up. I think you closed it at the right time. The tear seemed to be fraying alot, the brake no longer worked, and the support bar for the seat was punched through the fabric when we received it. I think it may have been caused by a heavy bag that may have been hung on the bars. We rigged it for the couple of days that we needed it. Other than that it worked great :goodvibes . I left it with the info that was provided for me, I hope they will be able to fix the problems. Thank you again!

Oh wow, I wonder what the luggage people did to it because I did NOT leave it with them in that condition! The tear was fraying when we got it, the brake was wonky but worked after a couple of tries getting it just right and there wasn't anything punched through the seat. I am sorry you received it like that. I wonder if the luggage folks had to move it around a lot.

Thanks for the update and pics xosti!

The fray is from wear on the stroller, I am a bit surpised it happened so soon, but it has had heavy use since Nov. The brake from what I can make out in the pics that I was sent seems to have not been pulled up all the way at one point, which created the bar that went into the wheel to bust through the stopper at the end and dig into the plastic of the brake pedal. (Thanks for the explanation xosti, I hope I understood right)

And for the support bar, I'm not sure that we can prove that luggage services did it. It may not have been noticed by anyone, when the last person picked it up, she noticed the the tether you use when you jog with the stroller was tied to the straps that reclined and then tied to the bar at the bottom of the stroller. So it may have been rigged up for a while and nobody noticed it?? I have been trying to figure this out, this seems like the best I can come up with.

At this point I guess it is neither here nor there. The swap is over and the stroller has been donated. If anyone has any suggestions for a future swap, please post.

Thanks to everyone who participated in our swap, danilynn19 thanks for keeping me on my toes. I wouldn't have been able to make it through this without your help!!!!

Thanks to everyone who participated in our swap, danilynn19 thanks for keeping me on my toes. I wouldn't have been able to make it through this without your help!!!!

Thanks for doing this and I am so going to miss you now. :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: I am over at the scrapbooking board if anyone's ever looking for me and we can come up with a better swap.......OH OH OH I got one....how about a husband swap?:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter