• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: Reservation for Rent: SSR Accessible Treehouse Villa 9/27-9/29: 1250 OBO. Sleeps 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

roadtripper

DIS Veteran
EDIT: treehouses closed as of tomorrow. Canceled reservation. Last minute cancellation. Hoping someone can use this reservation!

Last edited:
Pretty sure this is being canceled by Disney due to the hurricane. This is what I saw:

Disney Resort Hotels: Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground, Copper Creek Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Treehouse Villas at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa and the Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort since these locations will temporarily close Wednesday, Sept. 28 through Friday, Sept. 30 due to the weather. We are contacting Guests with current and upcoming reservations.

Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon will close temporarily Wednesday, Sept. 28 and Thursday, Sept. 29. (Disney’s Blizzard Beach is currently closed).

Yes. I just think it’s irresponsible to keep this post up given the near certainty this is going to be cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter