Closed: Points to Rent: 300 at $12.00 a point

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvcmember777

Renting DVC points for over 15 Years!
DVC Gold
I can make reservations 11 months out for Old Key West, and Saratoga Springs Resorts. I can make reservations 7 months out for all other resorts.

Please note: I would like to rent 100 points or more for the price of $12.00

I have been renting for ten years and have some excellent references. I'll be happy to check on availability. Just send me the dates. If interested, please email me at ringwalt7@gmail.com. That's the fastest way to reach me. Thanks.

Joe Ringwalt

Last edited:
Hello,

Looking to Book 1 Bedroom Ocean View at Aulani Villas July 1-3, 2015. Can you help? Thanks.

I'm looking for a villa from November 7 until November 14 if possible can you help me with that?

Sorry, a one Bedroom Ocean View at Aulani Villas is not available for July 2-3. Let me know if you want me to check on something else. Thanks.

Princess Merida, I'm sorry but there are not consecutive Wed-Sundays at the Beach Club in October available.

rjvose17, I checked and there are not DVC resorts available for your dates. I'm so sorry. If you want me to check other dates, please let me know. Thanks. Joe

Princess Mereida,
I'm so sorry but I sold all my BVC points. Joe

I need 28 points to be transferred to upgrade from a one bedroom to a two bedroom villa at kidani village. ASAP as there arent many rooms left. I am also a DVC member. Amy :)

Dear Joe,

I was wondering wether you can still rent 20 points for Nov 10-12 2015 at Old Key West Studio? My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon =).

Best regards,
Diana

Sorry, hilaryot, I'm not able to rent points for Polynesian yet.

Looking for points for one night- June 28th. Would love to try the Polynesian if available. 2 adults, 2 children. I will also PM you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter