CLOSED: Points rented

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML_LovesDisney

DIS Veteran
Hi all, I have 271 Beach Club points for rent. They must be used by 2/28/2019. I can book Beach Club up to 11 months out and any other resort 7 months out. Please let me know your dates, how many guests, and room type requested so I can check availability. PayPal payment only at time of reservation.

Hello, we have 4 adults and 3 kids....looking for a 2 bedroom at the Beach Club or Broadwalk checking in friday, 1/11/19 checking out 1/18/19.. Can you please see if its available? thanks

Hi all, I have 271 Beach Club points for rent. They must be used by 2/28/2019. I can book Beach Club up to 11 months out and any other resort 7 months out. Please let me know your dates, how many guests, and room type requested so I can check availability. PayPal payment only at time of reservation.
Hello, we have 4 adults and 3 kids....looking for a 2 bedroom at the Beach Club or Broadwalk checking in friday, 1/11/19 checking out 1/18/19.. Can you please see if its available? thanks

It is available for exactly 271 points. I cannot PM you probably due to your low posting number. Let me know your email address if you'd like to book.

Interested 10/31/18-11/11/18 or any combo in the front or end of the time. Looking for 1 bedroom with 2 adults. Please PM me. Thanks.

Can you please check for two nights: check in date 6/10/18 and check out 6/12/18 for a 1 bedroom with 2 adults and one child (7)? Please PM me. Thanks.

Hello, interested in AKL value studio- 5 nights - arriving 8/8/18 - 2 adults. Please PM me...Thank you !

Hi I would like to reserve Jambo/Kidani Standard studio for 8 nights

Sept 7 - 15

This is a 94 point reservation, please contact me

Thanks
Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter