CLOSED - Points Rented.. Thanks everyone...Points for Rent, 99 OKW points, June 2023 Use Year, $17 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hover over your name under the "L" icon, it will say Messages followed by a number, that is your post count.

Points are good at any DVC Resort, including Riviera.

Pay via PayPal.

50% when reservation is confirmed. Remaining balance by January 15, 2024, or 45 days prior to reservation start date, which ever is earlier. This is due to my banking window, and/or DVC holding status on cancellations.

In case of cancellation, all funds paid are none refundable. In the event of a hurricane*, I will try to rebook, but there are no guarantees.

*In the event of another mass closing due to a pandemic, government issued closure order, or other prolonged park closure of a week or longer, I will refund.
Looking for Riviera January 9-13 studio standard view. Looked on DVC and it was available. I’m fine with you making the reservation or a point transfer into my DVC account.

Thanks,
Dan

Hi Dan,
Our board rules require you to make 10 non-Rent/Transfer board posts to activate your ability to send/receive Private Messages (PMs) so that we can safely exchange our personal info. It is not allowed to do so in the open forums. Post to the Rent/Transfer forum do not count toward this total number. Please review the HOW TO USE the DISboards PRIVATE CONVERSATION SYSTEM (PM) thread. It will take some time to make the 10 posts, as the board only allows a specific number of posts from a new DISMemeber over the course of time to prevent spamming.

I'm sorry, none of the monorail resorts has availability for those dates. The ONLY resort at WDW with studio availability for those nights is Riviera, at 32 points. It is one of the small Tower Studios. Tower Studios are limit two people, with a queen sized murphy bed.
Any changes to this information? I'm now leaning towards Saratoga Springs Resort, and a few of the DVC rental websites and some DVC owners outside of this forum indicate that there is availability for those days (check-in 11/20, check-out 11/22, two adults).

OKW is connected to Disney Springs by bus AMD watercraft, if the water levels are high enough (currently not)

SSR has walking path, if you'd prefer that. If you want to walk to Disney Springs, probably a preferred SSR studio would be best at 16 points
Just a heads up and we got here on Monday and we went by boat to Disney springs :)

Hi! I sent you a PM. Looking for Studio at OKW for October 15th. Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter