Closed: Points have all been rented: Points for Rent: 135 SSR points to be used by 1/31/2021-$14/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

CherryDB

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone,
We are renting out our SSR points at $14/point (can be used at any resort except Riviera) as we are unable to travel this year. Points need to be used by 1/31/2021. If interested, please PM me or reply to this thread with the following: Check in and check out dates; Resort; Room type and # of people in your party.

I will be using one of the rental agreements I’ve seen posted here on Disboard. Payment required via Venmo or PayPal after you receive confirmation of your booking. Please note that transaction is final but I will gladly offer you a refund if the resort is closed during your trip.

Thank you!

Interested in AK Jambo 8/30-9/1 value accommodation, 1 person in party. Please let me know if this is something we can work out!

Sorry only the night of 8/31 is available for Value. Let me know if you are interested in anything else from AK. Thanks!

Sorry Abby no full avaialbility for BRV studios for your dates. Only 11/24 is available. Thanks!

BRV (Boulder Ridge Villas) or Copper Creek Oct 25th for 5-nights Deluxe Studio 2020? TIA

BRV is only available for your first 4 nts (10/25, check out 10/29) and CC only has the nights of 10/28 and 10/29 available.

Hello! I'm looking for Animal Value or BoardWalk Studio 9/28 - 10/04. Any availability?

Hi,
If you’re willing to do a split stay they have BRV garden/pool view studio from 9/26 to 10/2 (91 points) and AKL Value 10/2 to 10/4 (22 points). Just let me know if this works for you or if you want to look for something else. Thanks!

I had the dates wrong in my original post. It is 9/28 - 10/04 (6 night). Looking for a lower point studio if value is not available, but I may be open to a split if nothing can be found. Let me know if there is any availability. And thank you! I’ll get back to you tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Hi,
AKL jambo and kidani standard studuos are available for your dates (73 points). Value is only available for the dates I mentioned above. BRV pool/garden only available from 9/28 to 10/2 for 60 points. Thanks!

We are interested in Animal Kingdom Lodge- Either studio for standard view or Savannah view check in 9/24 check out 9/28 (2 people)
Would this be a possibility?

Hi hows it going! I'm looking to do a split stay on 10/2-10/8. I wanted to do 10/2-10/5 AKV Savanna View, 10/5-10/8 Poly or BLT standard view. For 2 adults! Thank you.

We are interested in Animal Kingdom Lodge- Either studio for standard view or Savannah view check in 9/24 check out 9/28 (2 people)
Would this be a possibility?
Hello,
Your dates are available for AKL Kidani Village Savannh view only. It is for 60 pts so cost is 60 x 14= 840. AKL Jambo only has partial availability for the Savannah View and the Value Studios are Waitlist only. PM me if you are interested or have more questions. Thanks!

Hi hows it going! I'm looking to do a split stay on 10/2-10/8. I wanted to do 10/2-10/5 AKV Savanna View, 10/5-10/8 Poly or BLT standard view. For 2 adults! Thank you.
Hello,
Your dates are available for AKL Jambo House: Savannah view 10/2-10/5 is 52 points. Poly is available for 10/5 to 10/8 for Std view (54 points) and Lake view (63 points). BLT STD view only has partial availability for your dates. Let me know if you are still interested. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter