**CLOSED** Points for Rent: Up to 200 AKV points @ $18.00 per point for reservations beginning 06/01/2022 **CLOSED**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinkerbell0614

Disney Fanatic!! :)
Want to stay so close to the new Disney World expansion Pandora you can almost see it from your balcony? Very Experienced DVC renter looking to rent up to 200 AKV points for any reservations beginning 06/01/2022. AKV can be booked 11 months out, while all other DVC resorts can be booked at 7 months. We have booked many reservations before and are willing to help with all aspects of the reservation. We will always do the best we can to get desired reservations, but any reservations in Value or Concierge are EXTREMELY difficult to get as there are a total of 8 rooms in each category. Beach Club is also exceptionally difficult to book for non Beach Club Home Resort Owners.

As we have spent many many vacation in and around the Magic Kingdom, we are happy to help with any aspects of the vacation, including any questions you may have. Want the meal plan or to add park tickets early? Not a problem, we're happy to help you with all of that. The only additional cost would be the cost of the meal plan or tickets themselves and not a penny more. We've also rented many many times before, so if you need a reference, we're happy to provide them.

Please PM with any questions, or post if interested!

Hi I can’t pm yet. Looking for studio savanna view at Animal kingdom for 11/12-11/19. 4 adults

Hi I can’t pm yet. Looking for studio savanna view at Animal kingdom for 11/12-11/19. 4 adults
That looks like it is available at both Jambo and Kidani for 130 vacation points! Please let me know if you want to move forward

Looking for Boardwalk standard view for:

11/28 - 12/04 or 12/01 - 12/08

thanks!

(not sure if I can PM yet)

Looking for Boardwalk standard view for:

11/28 - 12/04 or 12/01 - 12/08

thanks!

(not sure if I can PM yet)
Since we don't own at BWV we would not be able to book there until 7 months out which would be April 28th at the earliest. Not sure how difficult BWV is to book at as we have not booked there is the past. I know BCV is almost impossible if you don't own there.

Hi ! Looking for 3 nights together at Aulani in a reg room. View not important. Looking for 3 consecutive nights any where from 6/15-24. If there are 2 rooms available or even a 2 bedroom I would be interested in that.
I have owned and also rented many times before.
thank you!

Hi ! Looking for 3 nights together at Aulani in a reg room. View not important. Looking for 3 consecutive nights any where from 6/15-24. If there are 2 rooms available or even a 2 bedroom I would be interested in that.
I have owned and also rented many times before.
thank you!
Hi, If you are looking for this coming June, sadly there are only 1 or 2 nights available for any time during those dates. Aluani seems to be booked up!

Thank you for checking! Any chance there are 2 nights together for 2 studios, even 2 1 bed or one 2 bed??? :)

Thank you for checking! Any chance there are 2 nights together for 2 studios, even 2 1 bed or one 2 bed??? :)
I am not sure about two nights together for two studios. I don't image so since they are scarce. The two studio showing available show different days. However there is a two bedroom Ocean View available for the nights of the 18th and the 19th for 138 vacation points. I imagine it will go fast, but this could certainly be booked. Please let me know because if you did want this we would need to get it booked for you ASAP. Just PM me if interested and I can give you my e-mail so we can get the contract and everything over.

Hi, looking for a Studio from May 18-23 (5 Nights) at BWV, Wilderness Lodge (BRV or CCV), BCV.
Thanks!

Thank you for checking! It’s a little pricey for 2 nights so I will have to pass. Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter