• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*CLOSED* Points for Rent/Trade: 160 AKV Points @ $14.89pp, use by 7/31 *CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeeYouAtBoma

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
Hello again R/T. I have 160 points for rent. These points must be used for reservations ending no later than July 31st. I prefer Zelle but also accept money orders, cashiers checks and personal checks. I do not accept Paypal or its subsidiary Venmo.

If you would like me to check availability for you then please post your dates, room and resort requirements, number of adults and the number and ages of any children. You may also PM me the information, but please post a PM sent in this thread so that I may more easily keep track of both the order of the requests and who I have and have not responded to.

For trades: I would be looking to trade a reservation ending on or before 7/31/18 for a transfer of points that expire 10/31/18 or later.

As always: Have a magical day and,

SeeYouAtBoma

Edit: New rule for my requests. If I see you have submitted your inquiry to multiple owners in a short period of time then I will not respond to your inquiry. Thank you in advance for valuing our time.

Last edited:
Hi! Do you have availability for April 7-10? Studio or one bedroom, no resort preference, just depends on availability! Four adults.

Thanks!
Savannah

Hi! Do you have availability for April 7-10? Studio or one bedroom, no resort preference, just depends on availability! Four adults.

Thanks!
Savannah

Saratoga has studio 53+ and one bedroom 109+, Old Key West is one point more for both, Animal Kingdom is 108 for one bedroom, while Boulder Ridge is 127 and Boardwalk is 130.

How about any where for 4-5 days between 3/9-18/18? Trying to plan a trip for my dd's 21st bday during her spring break.

Editing to add will take studio or 1 bedroom for 2 adults.

How about any where for 4-5 days between 3/9-18/18? Trying to plan a trip for my dd's 21st bday during her spring break.

Editing to add will take studio or 1 bedroom for 2 adults.

The best I see would be the night of the 11th in a 1 bedroom at Kidani then moving into a studio, also at Kidani, for the nights of the 12th and 13th. This would be 70 vacation points. At least it wouldnt require changing resorts. I only see one or two day openings and no other same resort options for 3+ nights.

hi do you have availability for a Studio from June 29th to July 1st (Friday to Sunday) 2 nights

Do you still have points available? Looking for a studio June 22-23 - hoping for AKV, Poly or BCV. THANKS! °o°

Do you still have points available? Looking for a studio June 22-23 - hoping for AKV, Poly or BCV. THANKS! °o°

Jambo and Kidani are available in standard and savanna view. Poly is open in standard and lake views. BCV is unavailable.

Jambo and Kidani are available in standard and savanna view. Poly is open in standard and lake views. BCV is unavailable.
Not sure I posted it correctly - we need for the nights of the 22 and 23, so checking out on the 24th...if those are available, then jambo Savanah view please! Tell me how to contact you with PayPal info

Not sure I posted it correctly - we need for the nights of the 22 and 23, so checking out on the 24th...if those are available, then jambo Savanah view please! Tell me how to contact you with PayPal info
In that case, standard view at poly is 54 points. Otherwise Kidani has standard or savanna views at 36 and 44 points. If you post and email address I will send you a message then you can delete it afterwards if you wish. As per the opening post, I don't accept PayPal but we can discuss payment options.

Just wondering what the availability is like for 2-3 nights at any resort for any date combination as long as April 16th is one of the nights? Of course this is assuming you still have points left. Thanks in advance!

Just wondering what the availability is like for 2-3 nights at any resort for any date combination as long as April 16th is one of the nights? Of course this is assuming you still have points left. Thanks in advance!

In a studio? 4-15 to 4-17 is available at SSR for 28 points, Kidani standard 32 points or Kidani savanna 38 points

In a studio? 4-15 to 4-17 is available at SSR for 28 points, Kidani standard 32 points or Kidani savanna 38 points
Oh goodness sorry! Yes in a studio. It is just two of us. Thanks for getting the info. Will discuss with my husband in the morning and get back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter