CLOSED - Points for Rent or Transfer: 300 Bay Lake Tower points @ $18pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memories2make

Mouseketeer
I have 300+ points for rent/transfer at $18 per point. My home resort is Bay Lake Towers, points can be used at any resort based on DVC guidelines (11 months out for home resort, 7 months out for any other resort). Please provide information only via Personal Message (PM).

I’ve been a Disboards member since 2009.

If you provide the following information, I can check availability much quicker:
  • Resort Preference
  • Room type (studio, 1br, 2br), and view if you want to get this specific
  • Date of check in and check out
  • Number of guests (adults and children including their age)
Happy to answer any questions as well prior to providing any information

I have 300+ points for rent/transfer at $18 per point. My home resort is Bay Lake Towers, points can be used at any resort based on DVC guidelines (11 months out for home resort, 7 months out for any other resort). Please provide information only via Personal Message (PM).

If you provide the following information, I can check availability much quicker:
  • Resort Preference
Hello! We are in need of a 2 BR standard villa at CCV or BRV for 11/9-11/14. We are ready to book today.

Morning

Looking for a 2 bed Theme park view for 7 people. 13th October 2023 for 5 nights please

Looking for:
Poly Studio 11/6-11/9
Animal Kingdom Studio Savannah view 11/9-11/11 or 11/12

2 adults, 2 children, 7 and 9.

Looking at availability charts these look available on these dates. Can you verify and tell me if you can get these reservations?

Thanks!

Looking for:
Poly Studio 11/6-11/9
Animal Kingdom Studio Savannah view 11/9-11/11 or 11/12

2 adults, 2 children, 7 and 9.

Looking at availability charts these look available on these dates. Can you verify and tell me if you can get these reservations?

Thanks!
Hi, yes they are available, unfortunately I can't make a reservation at those two resorts until we are within a 7 month window.

Hi, yes they are available, unfortunately I can't make a reservation at those two resorts until we are within a 7 month window.
Ah yes, my mistake. I will check back when they are available. Do they become available exactly 7 months from the day, i.e. April 6 for November 6? Or is it based on the rental month, i.e. November rentals available in April?

Thank you for your help, I’m still learning the ropes!

Ah yes, my mistake. I will check back when they are available. Do they become available exactly 7 months from the day, i.e. April 6 for November 6? Or is it based on the rental month, i.e. November rentals available in April?

Thank you for your help, I’m still learning the ropes!
it becomes available on the start date of the reservation. You can find someone that has those are their home resort and rent like that. Home resorts are 10 months out.

I am interested to rent 59 points for 1 night at Aulani, 2 bedroom island/garden view on June 2nd. Last I checked, this is still available. I can act fast

Hi There

Looking for a BLT deluxe studio standard for September 2-September 9
For 2 adults 1 toddler age 2
New to DISboards so I can’t figure out how to send a PM

I know that’s a tough ask so if that’s not available just looking for a nice studio preferably near Epcot or magic kingdom.

Thanks Chris

• Resort Preference
Hi, looking for a studio at AKV, May 6-7, prefer sav view but standard ok.
2 adults, 2 kids 7 and 12. Ty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter