closed POINTS FOR RENT - 700 @ $8.75 pp for 1 & 2 bedroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
VLee: I will check and let you know thru your email.

Stephen_Dowd: Sent you a PM

Traveler2010: BLT has very little availability, would you accept another resort?

Looking to travel in Sept./Oct. 2010 and looking to book two rooms for a week, a 2br and a studio. I was wondering if this is somethig you would do.
BLT or VWL would be perferred. Thank You.

Nov 27 through Dec 6 2009, one bedroom. For two adults, one child. Please let me know availability. Thanks.

Hi there. I'm interested in a 2BR Villa at the Beach Club for 8 nights from Friday October 30th - Saturday November 7th. If you prefer, you are welcome to IM me. If this is available, I am ready to pay immediately. Thanks!

As I posted above, I am looking for a one bedroom at Beach Club for November 27 through December 6 for 2 adults, one child. I can do one or two nights elsewhere at the beginning or end if necessary, if that helps at all.

Thank you.

Hi,

I cannot book that far out yet. For those resorts I can only book out 7 months. Sorry!

Looking to travel in Sept./Oct. 2010 and looking to book two rooms for a week, a 2br and a studio. I was wondering if this is somethig you would do.
BLT or VWL would be perferred. Thank You.

VLee: As of now, your dates are unavailable. I can get you April 4-11

Traveler2010: Jan 23 -30 is unavailable. Next dates I can get you are mid to late Feb at BCV or SSR.

Biggs: Nov 27-Dec 6 No availability anywhere. I waitlisted this though.

Luckymistletoe: Oct 30-Nov 7 No availability anywhere. I waitlisted this.

I can get 2 bedroom weeks in late Feb, early March, April and May if anyone is interested in those months.

Thanks!

Hello,

Looking for 2 BR villa-Savannah View at AKL either 1/17/10-1/23/10 or 1/24/10-1/30/10. Second choice would be Tree House at SSR. Thanks

Thanks for waitlisting. I am hoping something comes open since we're at the 45 day mark for cancellations without penalty. I can stay somewhere else for 2-3 days beginning or end of our trip if that helps. Again, my thanks.

would you consider a 5 day stay, it will use up 225 pts as I want the good view

BLT, 2 B/R, MK view, 1/17-1/21

my email, fireflymedic(at)hotmail.com

A newbie here....looking for something from Dec19, 2009 to Dec 26, 2009...2 bedroom...not sure how many points and where would be a good place to stay. I do have Paypal and I'm interested...

Supper70: I could not find anything for you for those dates. Anything near Christmas in a 2 bedroom is gone. I did waitlist it though. I would keep checking. Someone on the board might have it. You need to post a reservation wanted thread.

Hi, wondering if a studio for 2 adults (1bdrm) @ BWV or BCV for 10/18/09-10/25/09 (+/- a day, I'm flexible) would be available. Thanks.

jlight: At this time I posted that I have a 1 or 2 bedroom and 7 night minimum. Also, I am finding that Oct is hard to get except for a few nights here and there. Sorry.

Do you still have points that can be used either at OKW or BLT for May 20-27 for 2 BRs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter