**CLOSED** Points for Rent: 460 pts @ $14-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShellieMimi

Mouseketeer
460 points available as of 1/1/2018.

Rentals <200 points: $15 per point
Rentals >200 points: $14 per point

Home resorts AKL, BLT, BCV. Can book any other resort 7 months out.

I accept PayPal only as I find personal checks unsafe for both parties.

Would you be willing to transfer, I need about 175 (possibly 200+ if you can transfer) for BLT looking to travel 10/2018.

2 value studios at Animal Kingdom for Jan2-6 2 adults in one and 1 adult and 1 child age 14 in the other

Studio with SV at AKV 22nd July thru 28 July... any availability??
You need to wait until 11 months out. Can't see 7/22 yet. Check back later.

Would you be willing to transfer, I need about 175 (possibly 200+ if you can transfer) for BLT looking to travel 10/2018.
Sorry, can't do transfers. Good luck.

2 value studios at Animal Kingdom for Jan2-6 2 adults in one and 1 adult and 1 child age 14 in the other
No availability, sorry. Values go very quickly.

460 points available as of 1/1/2018.

Rentals <200 points: $15 per point
Rentals >200 points: $14 per point

Home resorts AKL, BLT, BCV. Can book any other resort 7 months out.

I accept PayPal only as I find personal checks unsafe for both parties.

I am looking for 2 studios at BLT or BCV for June 7th -14th.
Thanks

I am new here, try to find a staying at BLT, prefer park view studio, 2 adults and 2 children, between Jan 23-29. Can do split stay at Contemporary if can't find enough points for the whole stay. Do you have any available?

Looking for one bedroom at SSR or OKW 9-24/9-29, 2017. 2 adults. Thank you
OKW search keeps timing out on me. Didn't want you to think I hadn't seen your post. I will respond as soon as the site gets its act together. :)

I am new here, try to find a staying at BLT, prefer park view studio, 2 adults and 2 children, between Jan 23-29. Can do split stay at Contemporary if can't find enough points for the whole stay. Do you have any available?
PM sent.

Interested in Animal Kingdom Jambo - Studio Savana view preferred 2 Adult 2 child - for a 6-7 day stay 1/26-2/9 (flexible dates)

Hi -

I am looking for a studio or 1 bedroom (standard view) for 1/17/18 - 1/22/18 for 4 adults. You can reach me directly at julie@lplohio.com if that is easier.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter