CLOSED: Points for Rent! 450+ Home resorts BLT and AKV $18/pp Sept Use Year. Book now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dizzneebabe

SOME IMAGINATION!!!
DVC Silver
Hi everyone,
I have at least 450 points that can be used at ANY resort within 7 months up to 11 months out at my home resorts of BLT and AKV.

$18/pp
They are available now. My use year is Sept.

If you are interested, please respond (or PM me) with:

• Dates--being as flexible as possible
  • Resort preference
  • Room type, including view and/or location

If available I will need the following info to book:

All names of adults and children on the reservation
Contact info (address, phone and email)
Ages of any children at the time of travel

I will require a 50% deposit at the time of booking. The remaining 50% will be due 60 days out from check in date.

I will accept Venmo, Zelle or PayPal (friends and family where you pay the fees).

I have been a DVC member since 2007 and have rented my points several times through these boards. I am also a licensed Florida Realtor and will use a simple rental agreement, outlining the details.

I will be happy to help with you any planning I can!

Thanks and have a MAGICAL day!!!

Last edited:
DM Sent.
January 13 check in
January 16 check out
BLT Studio. Any view
2 Adults
Thanks!

Hi there, I am looking for a 2 bedroom at Kidani Village OR Wilderness Lodge (either Copper or Boulder) 3/22/24 - 2/29/24. Can you let know if there is availability, and how many points each would be?

My family and my sister are looking for either 2 studios OR a 2 bd for April 13-21. It will be 2 adults, 4 kids total. Open to either of your home resorts!

Hi there, I am looking for a 2 bedroom at Kidani Village OR Wilderness Lodge (either Copper or Boulder) 3/22/24 - 2/29/24. Can you let know if there is availability, and how many points each would be?
Hello--I'm sorry, but all points have been taken.

Hello! I'm sorry, but all points have been spoken for this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter