Closed: Points for Rent: 320 pts/$9.5 pp to be used by March 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are points still available? I am interested in a value studio at Animal Kingdom Lodge- Jambo House from 11/7/10-11/12/10.

Thanks!

New to this. :)
Do you still have up to 87 points still available for 11/28-12/4 at AKL for a value to savanna studio?? I don't care what area of the resort.

I am looking for a studio at BWV for December 15 through December 23. Please email me and let me know if your points are still available and if the studio at BWV is available. My email is julies0403 at yahoo dot com.

Thanks

Sorry everyone. All of the 320 points have been allocated. Thank you for your interest. There may be more points for sale later this week.

Thank you.

Mike

I'm looking for a two bedroom suite in Grand California. Sunday - Friday any week in October. I believe this is 225 points.

Please let me know if you can help.

Joel

I would like 167 pts for Dec 2 -13 AKV Savannah View. 2 Adults, 2 children Also, meal plan

Hello --

I need 271 points for a 2-bedroom BCV (to be used 1/1/11-1//8/11). Can you help me?

Thanks.

Debbie

Looking for studio at OKW, AKV or BV from 10/25/10 to 11/1/10. Will also need the dining plan for 2 adults.

Thank you.

Done this many times. I'm an owner finding points for a friend. Need 105 points for studio at SSR for Oct 19-26, 2010. I've already called DVC and it should be available.

If OKW is available, we would prefer it, but availability is tight during that week, so we'll take SSR if not. If you can help, let me know, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter