• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed :Points for Rent; 320 points. Animal Kingdom home resort. $15pp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi There,

Resort names: Any , "Split Stay" between 2 resorts is probably needed in order to get 5 consecutive days & I'm OK with that
*Dates in/out Oct. 30 - Nov. 4 2021 (I can flex a day on either side)
*Room size: Studio preferred or 1 Bdrm
*Number of guests: 3 adults

Last edited:
Hi There,

Resort names: Any , "Split Stay" between 2 resorts is probably needed in order to get 5 consecutive days & I'm OK with that
*Dates in/out Oct. 30 - Nov. 4 2021 (I can flex a day on either side)
*Room size: Studio preferred or 1 Bdrm
*Number of guests: 3 adults
nothing available on your dates. Sorry.

Hi - looking for the following:

When sending request please include;
* Resort names - AKV - Jambo
*Dates in/out - November 12, 2022 to November 19, 2022
or - Dec 6, 2022 to Dec 13, 2022
*Room size - 1 bedroom
*Number of guests: adults and children - 4 adults

Looking for Nov 15 to Nov 19. Savannah view. 2 guests. I am a dvc member with no points to use due to 50 % borrowing rule. Thank you.

Looking for studio for 4 people at Riviera, Boardwalk, Beach Club or Bay Lake Tower for any nights during 2/3/22 - 2/11/22. Split stays welcome.

Hello - looking for any studio on property for 10/15 - 10/18. Hoping to snatch up something being cancelled :)

1 adult, 1 child. Have rented points many times previously.

looking for a studio - any dates in August or October. 3 nights. Preference AKL Value, OKW... but will take anything.

Resort names: Animal Kingdom either, VGF, BLT, Wilderness Lodge either, Polynesian
Checking in August 8 and checking out August 10 or 11 and split stay ok.
deluxe studio
2 adults and one child
Thank you!

Hello - I’m looking for a studio for 9/5-9/11. Please let me know if there is availability at any of these resorts:
BRV
CCV
BCV
POLY
GFV
BWV

Thank you!

Hello—we are looking for AKV 09/23/2022–10/1/2022…I know the window isn’t open yet, but what is the process for checking right at the 11 month mark? Thank you!

Hi. Can you possibly see if Riveria 2 bedroom is available dec 28 and 29. It appears to be on

Looking for one night- 2 bedroom standard at SSR 9/4. Please PM if you can get it. Need to complete an existing reservation.

BLT
Wilderness
Poly

Jan 28 - Feb 1st
Studio
2 Adults, no children

Would prefer all nights at BLT but think that it is booked up. Looking to see what kind of combination we can get for max amount of nights at BLT. So maybe 2 Wilderness and 2 BLT? or something like that. We already have one room booked for these dates at BLT and looking to add another!

Good morning. Not sure if you have any points left but I am looking for a 1 night stay at Grand Californian.

Sept. 16th
Studio or 1-bedroom or 2-bedroom (any of these would do)
2-Adults and 2-Children.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter