CLOSED:: Points for Rent: 210 points BWV $14/pt March 2016 Use Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

briand1023

Mouseketeer
210 points for rent. $14/pt
Boardwalk Villas
March 2016 use year

Have references from previous renters so you can rent with peace of mind.

PM if interested or email briand1023@cox.net
Brian

Last edited:
Please realize that January, February and Easter week reservations will be very difficult to get, especially school vacation weeks at this late date.

I have been asked a bunch of times so I'm posting here. Even though my home resort is Boardwalk I can book other DVC resorts.

Looking at the last 2 weeks of Sept, first week of Oct at BWV for a 2br. Just want 7 nights but am flexible on the actual week. Any availability? Thanks!!

If you still have your points available. We are looking for 2 - Studios for March 6-12, 2016. If available, please let me know. Thank you. Justin

We're looking for just a standard studio room from 10/1/16-10/8/16 at BWV. Is there any availability during that time? Thanks!

I'm interested in renting points for 2 studios at VWL, BWV, BLT or the Polynesian Resort for December 4-10, 2016, December 11-16, 2016 or November 27-December 3, 2016. I have rented points before & familiar with the process. Please let me know if you can help with the reservation.

I'm interested in renting points for 2 studios at VWL, BWV, BLT or the Polynesian Resort for December 4-10, 2016, December 11-16, 2016 or November 27-December 3, 2016. I have rented points before & familiar with the process. Please let me know if you can help with the reservation.
Sorry. No availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter