Looking for a studio either 8/20-8/27/22 or 8/27-9/3/22 or 9/10-9/17/22
VWL
Poly
VGF
Copper creek
2 adults
1 child 8yrs

Last edited:
Hi, we are looking for one or two nights, either Jan 10-11 or Jan 10-12, 2022 at animal kingdom villa studio, boardwalk studio, or SSR/OKW standard studio for 2 adults and 2 kids, thank you.

Looking for a studio either 8/20-8/27/22 or 8/27-9/3/22 or 9/10-9/17/22
VWL
Poly
VGF
Copper creek
2 adults
1 child 8yrs

I can book VWL (Boulder) at this point. I would have to wait until the 7 month mark on the other resorts. All of those weeks are open in a studio at this point (mid Sept would be the cheapest FYI). DM me if you'd like to move forward.

AJ

Hi, we are looking for one or two nights, either Jan 10-11 or Jan 10-12, 2022 at animal kingdom villa studio, boardwalk studio, or SSR/OKW standard studio for 2 adults and 2 kids, thank you.

That timeframe is booked, even at SSR surprisingly.

AJ

Hi: I am looking for a studio for 2 adults 1/21-1/23/22. Thank you!!

Hello! We are flexible on hotel choice!

- Room Type- studio or 1 bedroom
- Check In Date: April 1, 2022
- Check Out Date: April 3, 2022
- Number of Adults (age 18 and over): 3
- Number of Children (age 2-17): 0
- Number of Infants, if any: 0

Hello! We are flexible on hotel choice!

- Room Type- studio or 1 bedroom
- Check In Date: April 1, 2022
- Check Out Date: April 3, 2022
- Number of Adults (age 18 and over): 3
- Number of Children (age 2-17): 0
- Number of Infants, if any: 0

No studios if that's what you are looking for.

There are plenty of 1BRs available if that would be in your price range.

Just really looking for anything for 1 night, 1 Dec, 3 adults.

I don't see anything but I usually don't rent for fewer than 50 points anyway. Maybe see if you can find someone who has only a few points leftover to fill it?

Good Morning, I know it's last minute but I was curious if any studios were open 12/5-12/9 (4 nights) at OKW, SSR or AKL. There would be 3 adults for the 1st 2 nights and then 2 of us for the last 2 nights.

Good morning - we are looking for a studio for January 14-17, 2022 - for 2 adults and one child - no specific resort (not sure what would be available at this point), so open to most. Thank you for checking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter