CLOSED POINTS FOR RENT. $18 per point can book any resort. Home base is Hilton Head Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

nancyvenditti

Mouseketeer
I have been renting on this board since 2008. References available
Just post or private message me your request and I’ll get back to you pronto!

Hilton head is home base but any resort can be booked if available.

Hi - Could you please check availability for a couple of resort/date options?

10/28/24-11/2/24 or 10/29/24-11/3/24
  • Boardwalk Villas - Garden/Pool
  • Boulder Ridge
  • Saratoga Springs - Preferred
Either 2 bed villa or 3 Studios (I believe you won't know if 3 studios are available until you start booking though).

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi - Could you please check availability for a couple of resort/date options?

10/28/24-11/2/24 or 10/29/24-11/3/24
  • Boardwalk Villas - Garden/Pool
  • Boulder Ridge
  • Saratoga Springs - Preferred
Either 2 bed villa or 3 Studios (I believe you won't know if 3 studios are available until you start booking though).

Thank you!
Hi. I am sorry there is a 7 month booking window unless it is the owners home base. I can only reserve up until August 2024

Hi! Are these points still available? Interested in a booking from March 7-10, 2024 at a two bedroom. I see availability at Bay Lake Tower. Would love to see if you still see that and would love to use your points for that if it is!

Hi! Are these points still available? Interested in a booking from March 7-10, 2024 at a two bedroom. I see availability at Bay Lake Tower. Would love to see if you still see that and would love to use your points for that if it is!
It is available for 178 points I sent you a pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter