CLOSED: Points For Rent: 150 SSR points @ 18.00 per point. Expire 9/30/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for any availability May 18-21st or 18-20th (I know it's a long shot, just wanted to check :D thanks so much!)

*edited to add, could you check the 22-25 of May as well? I’m flexible between those dates :)
I'm sorry when I looked there was nothing :(

Looking for an ocean view room at Vero Beach for my husband and myself. Check in September 7 check out September 9.

Hi, looking for 2BR any resort from September 24-30 this year. I know it’s a long shot

Hello! I have 150 SSR points to rent @ $18.00 a point. Due to my son having a surgery we are having to sell our points instead of using them. Points can be used anywhere. I have rented several times in the past with no problems :) I require payment by PayPal with an additional PayPal fee that they charge. When you request a reservation please list the dates needed, names and ages of the people in the party along with their addresses, phone number and email address. Also please list the preferred resort along with room size. I try my best to check my account often. When I request payment I include the reservation confirmation number in the body of the request. When payment is received I forward the confirmation number to you. Payment is required at time of reservation.

Thanks! :)
Hey, never done this before. Do you have Animal Kingdom Lodge value studio for August 22-24, 2022, two nights?

There is availability for this for a total of 36 points. Let me know if you wish to book :)
Thanks for checking. Isn't the value studio a total of 18 points? We used David's cost calculator and thought it was 18 points total for two nights of the value studio at Animal Kingdom Villas. Thanks

Thanks for checking. Isn't the value studio a total of 18 points? We used David's cost calculator and thought it was 18 points total for two nights of the value studio at Animal Kingdom Villas. Thanks
No because that is 18 points per night. None of the resorts are 9 points per night ever unfortunately.

Hi! If you still have points I was looking for a 2 bedroom at OKW for August 15-17. 2 adults, 5 children ages 9,7,5,3,2.

Good afternoon-
looking for last minute trip, 5/10-15 studio. Not particular about the resort.

Hi there! I saw on one of the rental sites that there might be a night available at the Poly on 9/10/22. I already have a rack rate res for BC for the rest of that week, but I thought we might add that night if it is available. Thank you for your time!

ETA: it was a Lake view studio. Thanks!

I sent pm, but will post here.. anything September 4-6 studio besides ssr . 2 adults 1 child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter