Closed: Points for rent: 150 Riviera points @ $19/point and 300 SSR points @ $18/point starting August 1st, 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

rice00

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
We have 150 Riviera points @ $20/point and 300 SSR points @ $19/point available for rent starting August 1, 2023.

Points are available for all resorts. Reservations can be made at Riviera and SSR 11 months prior to your stay. For all other DVC resorts reservations can be made 7 months prior to your stay.

Terms: $19.00/point for all Riviera reservations. 50 points or less at Riviera will be at $22/point. Points will be $18/point for all other resorts. 50 points or less will be $20/point for all other resorts. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name. Balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date. Payment by PayPal or check is acceptable.

Any reservation that is cancelled prior to a trip will forfeit deposit of 25%.

If you are interested please leave a message here or send me a PM. We would need the following information:

1. Dates interested in (check in and out)
2. Resort, with priority listed
3. Room type; studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom

If you have any questions or interest please let us know.

Last edited:
Hello,
Looking for Riviera Standard Studio (not in the Tower) from 1/22/2024-1/26/2024.
Thanks!

Hello,
Looking for Riviera Standard Studio (not in the Tower) from 1/22/2024-1/26/2024.
Thanks!
Hi,
your dates of 1/22-1/26 are available for a standard view at the Riviera for 64 points. If you are still interested please send me a PM.

Thank you

August 1-Beach Club

Beach Club 8/1-8/6 one bed/standard room?
The only studios available are at SSR.
The only 1-bedrooms available for your dates are at SSR, OKW BWV, Riviera, Copper Creek, Boulder Ridge, Bay Lake Tower and AKV Kidani.

The only studios available are at SSR.
The only 1-bedrooms available for your dates are at SSR, OKW BWV, Riviera, Copper Creek, Boulder Ridge, Bay Lake Tower and AKV Kidani.
8/1-8/6 Can you tell me points for BWV? Also points for Riviera? Thank you!

We have 150 Riviera points @ $20/point and 300 SSR points @ $19/point available for rent starting August 1, 2023.

Points are available for all resorts. Reservations can be made at Riviera and SSR 11 months prior to your stay. For all other DVC resorts reservations can be made 7 months prior to your stay.

Terms: $19.00/point for all Riviera reservations. 50 points or less at Riviera will be at $22/point. Points will be $18/point for all other resorts. 50 points or less will be $20/point for all other resorts. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name. Balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date. Payment by PayPal or check is acceptable.

Any reservation that is cancelled prior to a trip will forfeit deposit of 25%.

If you are interested please leave a message here or send me a PM. We would need the following information:

1. Dates interested in (check in and out)
2. Resort, with priority listed
3. Room type; studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom

If you have any questions or interest please let us know.
Interested in two bedroom at Riveria 12/9-12/16.

I'm interested in 5 nights for either 10/15-20/23 or 10/22-27/3

Deluxe Studio boardwalk/preferred view at Boardwalk Villas or
Deluxe Studio preferred view at Riviera Resort or
Deluxe Studio at Beach Club Villas

Thank you!

I'm interested in 5 nights for either 10/15-20/23 or 10/22-27/3

Deluxe Studio boardwalk/preferred view at Boardwalk Villas or
Deluxe Studio preferred view at Riviera Resort or
Deluxe Studio at Beach Club Villas

Thank you!
Unfortunately none of the resorts you are looking for are available for all days for either date.

The resorts available for studios are:
10/15-10/20: GF resort, SSR, OKW and AKV Kidani
10/22-10/27: Poly standard, SSR, GF standard and lake view resort, AKV Kidani, OKW and BLT lake view.

Not sure if any of these help. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter