Closed - Points for Rent: 112+ SSR, can use at any resort, use by 11/30/20 - $14 per point - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mg234030

Earning My Ears
All points have been rented! Thanks to everyone who inquired and purchased points!

Can be used for a reservation between now and 11/30/20.
Points can be used anywhere there is availability.
Can also be split into smaller allotments if needed. I can also borrow some if you need a larger amount.
Hoping to find someone who can enjoy a stay this fall as we are unable to.

Please provide if interested:
DATE: Check in/check out
RESORT: with size of unit and any view preference

Thanks! I look forward to working with interested parties.

Last edited:
Looking for a Savannah room for AK Sept 24-25. Let me know if you want to make a deal if those days are available

Looking for a Savannah room for AK Sept 24-25. Let me know if you want to make a deal if those days are available
Can you give me a couple more details. Studio or 1 bedroom? How many people.
It looks like they have full availability for those nights.

Hi thanks for the reply. Looking for a studio Savannah room. 3 adults and one toddler.

Ok that looks to be available. Just to clarify, is that one night or two? Did you want to check out on the 25th or 26th? One night is 14 points both nights is 30 points.
I'd be happy to make the reservation for you. If you want to move forward I can let you know what information I need.

Ok that's 30 points or $450. If you would like to move forward I would need Name, address as it appears on DL, phone # and email for contact person. And names of remainder of party and age of those under 18. You can paypal me after the reservation is confirmed. You would be reimbursed if the resort closed because of COVID or anything similar. Let me know if you would like to move forward. I'm not sure if I can PM yet as I'm newer to this forum.

Ok that's 30 points or $450. If you would like to move forward I would need Name, address as it appears on DL, phone # and email for contact person. And names of remainder of party and age of those under 18. You can paypal me after the reservation is confirmed. You would be reimbursed if the resort closed because of COVID or anything similar. Let me know if you would like to move forward. I'm not sure if I can PM yet as I'm newer to this forum.
I can now private message. You will need to make 10 posts in order to be able to private message me. There are instructions on how to do this at the top of this board.

Okay I hopefully can pm soon. Can I provide my email so you can message me that way?

Interested! Check in 9/8- check out 9/11. 2 adults and 1 child. Very interested in poly standard studio but know that might be out of budget (looking at spending 700 😬) so open to any of the wilderness lodge studio villas as well! Have 16 hours left of my 24 hour ban to PM’ing

Interested! Check in 9/8- check out 9/11. 2 adults and 1 child. Very interested in poly standard studio but know that might be out of budget (looking at spending 700 😬) so open to any of the wilderness lodge studio villas as well! Have 16 hours left of my 24 hour ban to PM’ing
You may be in luck. Poly standard is available and looks to be 48 points ($720) for those dates. Copper creek and boulder ridge (both at wilderness) are available and 45 pts each. Let me know when you are able to PM.

Interested in 8/30-9/1 at AK Jambo, value accommodation. Please let me know if this is something we can work out!

Hi, you will still need to get to 10 messages in order to PM. Please contact me when you get there and I will be happy to help with your reservation.

Hello! Looking to book Oct 26-Nov 7th 150 points AK studio (pretty sure it's available). Would you be able to round up the extra point difference? I am ready to book asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter