Closed - Points for Rent: 10 Points at $10 per point - Points Expire 10/1/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Reddish

Earning My Ears
Hello,

I have 50 points to rent that we did not use on our last Disney trip because our dates changed. The points expire on 10/1/17 but the points are in holding so they can be used for a new Disney Vacation Club Resort as long as the reservation is booked 60 or less days before the respective check-in date.

If interested, please text me at 7816867461 and I can check on anything within the subsequent 60 days from the date you contact me. Once the reservation is booked and you receive a confirmation email from Disney detailing as such, I will ask for the balance due via a paypal friends and family payment only, this way I avoid additional paypal fees which has caught me in the past in selling points on this board.

Thanks
Ryan

Last edited:

I sold 19 of the points and am at 31 left to sell. please text me if interested 7816867461 for check-in within the next 60 from the date of your text to me.

Hi- I can't text because I don't have a cell phone. I know, I know... but I live in an area with sketchy reception, and I'm cheap! Anyhow... I am looking for 2 nights, check-in 7/25/17, check-out 7/27/17 (so Tuesday and Wednesday nights), AKL first choice (26 points value), Boardwalk 2nd choice (28 points standard), SSR 3rd choice (28 points standard). Only catch is that my 60 day mark isn't until May 26th. If you still have points left then, or want to contact me, send me a PM on the DIS and we can talk... I'll check back here on 5/26. Thanks.

any points left? I would like to go this weekend - just Fri and Sat night. Value studio anywhere - 1st choice AKL. Thanks

I still have 31 points but I just checked and there is nothing for this Friday or Saturday in a studio at this time.

Leebee, we can certainly reconnect if I still have points later this month for booking in late July. Ryan

herb102211, for June 10-11th, this is what is available with the points I have left
1 bedroom standard view animal kingdom jambo house 30 points
studio preferred Saratoga 19 points

missemmamm
for may 27th and the points I have this is what is available today
OKW 1 bedroom 30 points
Kidani village savanna view studio 19 points
Saratoga studio standard 14 points
Saratoga 1 bedroom 31 points
Text me at 7816867461 if interested.

As a reminder, please text me at 7816867461 if interested in any of the points as I can get an answer quicker for you on my phone as I don't always check the message board in real-time

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter