CLOSED: Points for Rent: 0 points left

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkmauch

Kindly do not attempt to cloud the issue with fact
THANK YOU to all those who were interested in our points. We have rented out all of our remaining points to Dis members. Congratulations on your upcoming trips and best of luck to those we weren't able to help.

We are looking for 1 Br at Bay Lake or 2 BR or 2 Studios @ Beach Club for May 14-22.

I need 172 for one bedroom SV at AKL 5/9/11-5/15/11. Do you have any points left?

Hello - we are looking for a check in of 3/11/11 and check out of 3/16/11. 4 adults and 3 children aged 7,2 and Infant. Can your points be used for this type of stay? I'm new to this and do not have a real preference on location. We usually stay at a moderate resort so if it is possible for you to check if we can use your points for these dates would be great. We would just like 2 - 1 bedroom/studio units adjoined. OKW is fine for us if available. Other preferences are Animal Kingdom Villas or Boardwalk.

Thanks,
Patrick

Sorry - forgot to mention. We would need 160 points for OKW - 2 studios and 160 pts for Boardwalk. AKV is 168 points for 2 studios.

Thanks,
Patrick

Diane and Patrick. I checked on both of your requests. The only available is OKW for you Patrick and Diane there is nothing at AKL in a 1bedroom SV.

Thank you so much for checking for me!! I would be willing to do a studio either at AKV, SSR or BWV if they are more likely to be available, but it sounds like AKV is booked for both studio and 1 bed from your post. Maybe I'm too late. Thx anyway! Diane

Looking for 189 points for the first week of May 2011. Please advise if still available.

We are former DVC owners BCV and OKW. We are looking for a studio for 3/6 thru 3/13 in this order:

aklv
bwv
bay lake
okw

thank you

scott

We are down to just 89 points, can be used anywhere in next 7 months and at OKW within 11 months. Points are priced as listed.

$10pp transfer
$11pp rental

We are former DVC owners BCV and OKW. We are looking for a studio for 3/6 thru 3/13 in this order:

aklv
bwv
bay lake
okw

thank you

scott

Scott-I can get you into a Studio at OKW for 3/6-3/12 but 3/13 is sold out. If you want that, it's 84 points which I have left. Let me know ASAP please!

Points still available. I pm'd you back.

89 points still available for rent or transfer!

For vacations after August 1, 2011: 399 points available!

89 points for transfer or rent NOW
399 points for rent/transfer Aug 1, 2011-Aug 2, 2012

$10pp all points rent or transfer

bump! see first post in thread for details...

89 points to use now thru 8/1/2012
310 points to use 8/1/2011 (this august) through 8/1/2013

OKW points, 11 months OKW and 7 months everywhere else

$10pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter