CLOSED NO LONGER AVAILABLE: Confirmed reservation 3/26/20-3/31/20 5 nights for rent REDUCED AGAIN! $2150 SSR 2 BR preferred

Status
Not open for further replies.

havertown

Mouseketeer
Hi
I am offering this at $2900 (valued under $12 a point as it’s a 252 point reservation)
Experienced renter, use a contract.
Please let me know if you are interested!
Thanks

Last edited:
any chance you could move the dates? I'm looking for a 2BR 4/25-30 (207/8 points depending resort SSR and OKW both avail)

Hello,

You mentioned the price is reduced, what is the reduced price?

Also, you mentioned above that the dates are firm. Is there any chance to ADD a couple days to the front or back end of this stay?

Thanks!

Hi sorry for the confusion. $2900 is the reduced price. I am happy to add but it would be at $15 a pt for the extra days. Please let me know if interested

Hi if you cannot move the vacation to someone I could use the Saturday a s Sunday portion.
thanks

I'd like to PM you about this, but I'm still working up to the 10 post minimum to be able to do that. I'm interested in the entire reservation, but have questions regarding what happens if the parks are closed due to coronavirus.

Thanks for the reply. That’s what I thought might be the case. I’m getting close to my 10 post threshold, I’ll PM you shortly and see if there’s anything we can work out with this situation.

Ugh...this is the dream rental...perfect days and I have to wait 24 hrs and post 10 times.....gaahhhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter