(CLOSED) Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE and VILLAS INFORMATION THREAD ~2014~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the pictures of the holiday decorations going up. So pretty.

Can't wait till May. I love the resort and can't wait to stay there

Was happy to share the video :)

WDW Shutterbug always seems to be in the right place at the right time!

15 days Til I check into The Lodge... I couldn't be more excited!!

leaving this Saturday! I've shut my eyes to pics so as to not spoil myself! First time ever staying at a WDW resort!

Am I the only one who watched the time lapse video several times last night?

We were originally booked at BLT and then switched to VWL when the RO discounts came out and BLT was excluded. At first I was disappointed, but now I'm convinced we made the right choice.

18 days to go!

Finally had time at work to watch the tree assembly video:goodvibes

It really is beautiful in person! Happy travels to those with upcoming trips:cloud9:

OK Time4disney has been taking a lot of photos and having me up load hem.... but tonight is the last night here in the World..... She took some today but not a lot was done today due to bad weather.

The main pool is close. Lights are on stream is running and pool is heated up

Fence is going up around splash area

nice part of the fence

Thanks so much for the pictures! I was just wondering- you wrote that a fence is going up around the splash pad. Is it the permanent fence, or a fence that the workers are working behind?
I know the pool will be opening soon- but has anyone heard of a time frame for the new splash pad to be opening? Can not wait! Arriving Devember 2nd!!!:cool1::cheer2:

Thanks so much for the pictures! I was just wondering- you wrote that a fence is going up around the splash pad. Is it the permanent fence, or a fence that the workers are working behind?
I know the pool will be opening soon- but has anyone heard of a time frame for the new splash pad to be opening? Can not wait! Arriving Devember 2nd!!!:cool1::cheer2:

The fence is the wooden temp fence they are going to work behind. it is on 4 feet high so it is just to keep folks out of the work area.
they are putting up a fence around the whole pool area that is metal and will always be there now.

Thanks for taking the time to post the pictures. I can't wait to see it in person - just 60 more days. :woohoo:

Were you able to take any pictures of the fence on the south side of the pool? Is the construction wall still up on that side? (Roaring Forks and the walkway to the boat ramp are on the north side. )

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter