• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed Confirmed Reservation for Rent: 3/26-3/29, Grand Floridian Deluxe Studio Standard View $1,080 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

calleger

Earning My Ears
I have a confirmed reservation for Grand Floridian Deluxe Studio Standard View for March 26-29 (3 nights) 72 points.

$15/point. $1,080 Zelle/Paypal/Venmo

Last minute, honest family discussion of the booked stay and we cannot make it. Please take advantage of this and grab a great vacation at an awesome resort.

Here's hoping you have a great Spring Break 2023!

I have a confirmed reservation for Grand Floridian Deluxe Studio Standard View for March 26-29 (3 nights) 72 points.

$15/point. $1,080 Zelle/Paypal/Venmo

Last minute, honest family discussion of the booked stay and we cannot make it. Please take advantage of this and grab a great vacation at an awesome resort.

Here's hoping you have a great Spring Break 2023!
Hi there! I'd love to talk to you about this opportunity. My husband is a principal and that's his/our kids' spring break! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter