• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED *Bay Lake Tower Points for rent $12 per point* CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI, I'm new to this so hope I am doing it right. I am in need of enough points to stay at any property for 5 nights 4/19-24. I'm not at all particular to a specific property. I am very new to this process and am just freaking out a bit that the date is coming up so quickly.

Do you have any left to sell?

Thank you.

My family and I want to stay in Bay Lakes Tower in early November 2011 (first or second week) in a 2 bedroom villa, 5 nights (dates flexible but prefer to check-in Sun or Mon and leave Fri or Sat) for a standard view room. We'll need just under 200 points (either 190 or 197 depending on dates) for the standard room.

We are willing to pay $10 per point and ready to purchase once we coordinate a date with you. Please email me at hodachicago@hotmail.com if interested.

Thanks,
ExlorerHD

I am looking for a studio for five nights, see dates above. will you check availability.
Thanks, Mike

Hi there,
I'm looking to go on April 14-16 (3 days) or april 21-23 and wondering if you're still have any more points. I think It should be around 124-160 points if my calculation is correct for a one bed room village. Please let me know as soon as you can so I can arrange air fair. Thanks!:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter