• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED ALL POINTS RENTED BWV ANNUAL DUES PAID Points for rent : 350 points @ $15/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - my fiance' just surprised me with a Disney trip for Christmas - complete with I get to do all the planning :) Since it's going to be during the height of spring break and heading into Easter week, I'm hesitant to ask but what the heck. Could you check to see if you can find a studio anywhere for us?

1. Check-in date Thursday 3/29
2. Check-out date Tuesday or Wednesday 4/3 or 4/4 (push comes to shove we could leave 4/2)
3. Studio
4. If I could pick: BC, BWV, SSR, anything else

Just two adults! Thank you!

Hi - my fiance' just surprised me with a Disney trip for Christmas - complete with I get to do all the planning :) Since it's going to be during the height of spring break and heading into Easter week, I'm hesitant to ask but what the heck. Could you check to see if you can find a studio anywhere for us?

1. Check-in date Thursday 3/29
2. Check-out date Tuesday or Wednesday 4/3 or 4/4 (push comes to shove we could leave 4/2)
3. Studio
4. If I could pick: BC, BWV, SSR, anything else

Just two adults! Thank you!
SENT YOU A CONVERSATION MESSAGE
SSR LONGEST AVAILABILTY CHECK IN 29TH CHECK OUT 02/04/2018
Availability ( 4 of 4 Nights Available )

Date Thu
Mar 29
Fri
Mar 30
Sat
Mar 31
Sun
Apr 01

Vacation Points 22 28 28 22
100 POINTS TOTAL $1500

Last edited:

I have 350 points for rent @ 15.00 per point.
Home Resort: BWV
I can book your arrival as far out as November 13 2018 for a stay up to November 20 2018

Non-Home Resort: BLT,AKL,BCV ,VWL,OKW,SSR,GFV,POLY Pts
I can book your arrival as far out as July 13.2018.

Hello. I’m looking for anything available for 2/18-2/21 4 adulta, 3 kids, 1 infant. Anything available anywhere?

email me at ssmg2009@icloud.com For quickest response
LET ME HELP YOU WITH YOUR BWV STANDARD VIEW ROOM IN OCTOBER OR NOVEMBER BEFORE THEY ARE ALL GONE

I can book your arrival as far out as November 28 2018 for a stay up to December 5th 2018

I can book your arrival as far out as July 28th.2018.

My family has rented points we have left after our three weeks on boardwalk 1 bedroom each year std view of course , and have been active on the DIS for over 10 years as a Lifetime Sponsor.

Please provide the following :

Please supply the name, address,email address and Telephone number of the lead person
The names of all additional people
The names and ages of children
Check in/check out dates
Resort choice
Room size
Payment by personal cheque in full after receiving a copy of the Disney confirmation by email
email me at
ssmg2009@icloud.com

email me at ssmg2009@icloud.com For quickest response
LET ME HELP YOU WITH YOUR BWV STANDARD VIEW ROOM IN OCTOBER OR NOVEMBER BEFORE THEY ARE ALL GONE

I can book your arrival as far out as November 29 2018 for a stay up to December 6th 2018

I can book your arrival as far out as July 29th.2018.

My family has rented points we have left after our three weeks on boardwalk 1 bedroom each year std view of course , and have been active on the DIS for over 10 years as a Lifetime Sponsor.

Please supply the name, address,email address and Telephone number of the lead person
Check in/check out dates
Resort choice
Room size
Payment by personal cheque in full after receiving a copy of the Disney confirmation by email
email me at
ssmg2009@icloud.com

Payment Terms
by personal cheque
Payment 10% down when reservation is confirmed by email from Disney
BALANCE 60DAYS BEFORE YOUR RESERVATION

OF COURSE YOU CAN ALWAYS PAY 100%
when reservation is confirmed by email

AKL BLT,POLY and all other resorts
I CAN BOOK AS FAR OUT AS JULY 31 TOAUGUST 07TH 2018

I can book your arrival as far out as NOVEMBER 31ST 2018 for a stay up to December 7TH 2018

My family has rented points we have left after our three weeks on boardwalk 1 bedroom each yearstd view of course , and have been active on theDIS for over 10 years as a Lifetime Sponsor.

Please supply the name, address,email address and Telephone number of the leadperson
Check in/check out dates
Resort choice
Room size

email me at ssmg2009@icloud.com Forquickest response

Any availability for a 3-5 night stretch in July or early August for Vero Beach? Either a one-bedroom villa or ocean view inn room. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter