• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED All Points Rented AKV $10 point 372 available

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyLvsTramp

Registered
I have rented many times over the past 10 years and have references. I currently have 372 points that will expire July 31, 2013 and I am willing to rent them for a reduced rate. If you are interested in a large number or all I will negotiate further. I am not interested in small point reservations I would like to rent most of these in one or two contracts. The home resort is AKV but they can be used anywhere in DVC where there is aviailability. This was a reservation for a two bedroom at AKV that has been canceled and that is why the points are available. Please feel free to call me to discuss further I have found phone contact to be the most straight forward. If you prefer to have me call you[please email me your phone contact and I will call you. The listing will be updated and closed as soon as the points are rented.
suebea75@hotmail.com

I emailed you about OKW in June, 18-22. We are three adults and a junior, wanting a one or two bedroom. Thanks for your time either way!

Thank you, anyway!! I do appreciate the effort.

Are any of the points available for APril of 2014? (4/9-4/13 days may shift slightly by one)

Would we have to travel before the 31st of July or can they be used in Aug?

Thanks

Cheryl

Looking for anything this weekend! Prefer a studio but a 1 bedroom would also be great.

Check in on Friday June 14, checkout sunday June 16. if nothing at all is available, we could also do one night on Saturday, or 2 nights checking in on Thursday.

Thanks!

VP

Good Morning, I would like to rent 2 deluxe rooms std view at AK-K for July 4,5,6. I checked last night and they had at least one room available at 52 points. They also had
a 1Bed std view for 100 points if 2 deluxe rooms std view are not an option. I was also wanting a room for the July 3rd but that was not showing as availability. Would you consider selling the points needed for $9 a point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter