CLOSED :) 93 points for rent @ $12 pp - use by 11/30/'20. Use our HHI points anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kapicka

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
Looking to make 1 reservation for someone who can use most/all of our 93 points at one time and offering a great price of $12 per point if you can do it. If you need a few extra points beyond 93 we may be able to get them so just ask away via message/conversation and we'll follow up with you ASAP.

Let us know the dates and accommodations and we can check availability. If you know availability and want us to book you can start a conversation and include: names of all guest (and ages of those under 18), and the address and phone number and email address of the primary guest. Only send that in a private message and not in a post on this board for your security.

We have been DVC owners for years and have rented many times. We can provide references as needed. We use a straightforward contract and accept PayPal payments. We would love to work with you.

These are our HHI points but they can be used anywhere since it is such short notice. They were Dec 2018 points which were already banked once which is why they need to be used before Dec 1 2020.

Hi @kapicka, I can make use of 90 points and ready to pull the trigger. Cant PM you as I havent reached the 10 message threshold. Please PM me if this works for you. Thanks! Albert

Looking to make 1 reservation for someone who can use most/all of our 93 points at one time and offering a great price of $12 per point if you can do it. If you need a few extra points beyond 93 we may be able to get them so just ask away via message/conversation and we'll follow up with you ASAP.

Let us know the dates and accommodations and we can check availability. If you know availability and want us to book you can start a conversation and include: names of all guest (and ages of those under 18), and the address and phone number and email address of the primary guest. Only send that in a private message and not in a post on this board for your security.

We have been DVC owners for years and have rented many times. We can provide references as needed. We use a straightforward contract and accept PayPal payments. We would love to work with you.

These are our HHI points but they can be used anywhere since it is such short notice. They were Dec 2018 points which were already banked once which is why they need to be used before Dec 1 2020.
Sending PM

Well, no PM sent as it appears I am not allowed to? Sorry, new to forum. Can you PM me or let me know a way to connect with you about point rental?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter