CLOSED: 85 SSR Points for Rent starting @$12.50 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for four consecutive nights at an DVC "Home Away from Home" 1 bedroom villa with the following timeframes:

March 6 - 11 OR March 13 - 19

Looking for four consecutive nights at an DVC "Home Away from Home" 1 bedroom villa with the following timeframes:

March 6 - 11 OR March 13 - 19

Unfortunately with the points I am using, I can ONLY make reservations after JUNE 01st.. Sorry.

The entire 230 points are still available.. just let me know what you would like to book that is between June 01 - Sept 20 (all resorts) and June 01 - Jan 20 (Saratoga Springs). Thanks!

Any availability from Animal kingdom studio from Aug 10th-17th for 2 adults & 1 child?

Standard studios are available the entire time at both Animal Kingdom lodge locations (kidani and jambo). 84 points would be the rental for the week. I would be happy to book this for you. I would need all your contact info (phone, address, paypal email), all the names of who is in the room and ages if under 18.

You can email all the info to: jacinda824@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Hello, looking to rent the 2nd week in January 2017 (that Sunday 1/8 through Saturday) for a family of 7.

Standard studios are available the entire time at both Animal Kingdom lodge locations (kidani and jambo). 84 points would be the rental for the week. I would be happy to book this for you. I would need all your contact info (phone, address, paypal email), all the names of who is in the room and ages if under 18.

Thanks!
Sent you an email. Thanks, Corrie

Still have 81 points left.. just let me know what you would like to book that is between June 01 - Sept 20 (all resorts) and June 01 - Jan 20 (Saratoga Springs). Thanks!

We are DVC members looking for some extra points to squeeze a trip in this summer. Are your points available for transfer?

All 81 points are still available as of this morning. Would love to help someone book a vacation that is between June 01 - Sept 20 (all resorts) and June 01 - Jan 20 (Saratoga Springs). Thanks!

Hi im looking for 1 or 2 nights at animal kingdom lodge studio or beach club studio. Flexible dates between 5/29/16 through 6/3/16. Thanks

Hi, I see that currently AKL Jambo standard view (13 points) Savannah view (17 points) is available on JUNE 01. The Boardwalk (I know it is not one you listed) has June 02 with a boardwalk view (17 points) and the other two views (14 & 17 points) on June 01. Beach club does not have anything but I know Boardwalk is comparable :) Let me know if you would like to book any of these reservations. I would need all your contact info (phone, address, paypal email), all the names of who is in the room and ages if under 18.

Thanks!

As of
Hi im looking for 1 or 2 nights at animal kingdom lodge studio or beach club studio. Flexible dates between 5/29/16 through 6/3/16. Thanks

Wrote you back this morning :) The one night is available at Kidani for 13 points. Still have 81 TOTAL points available (68 if this transaction goes thru - will update when I hear back from him.) Would anyone like a fantastic Disney vacation that is between June 01 - Sept 20 (all resorts) and June 01 - Jan 20 (Saratoga Springs)? Send me a PM on here or an email to jacinda824@yahoo.com - I would LOVE to help you!

Apparently I had four points hiding.. I have 85 points available for rent as of right now. :)

Its official, I have ALL 85 points left. The transaction above did not go thru. Would anyone like a fantastic Disney vacation that is between June 01 - Sept 20 (all resorts) and June 01 - Jan 20 (Saratoga Springs)? Send me a PM on here or an email to jacinda824@yahoo.com - I would LOVE to help you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter