CLOSED 52 holding points for rent/trade/transfer exp 7/31

Status
Not open for further replies.

clutter

DIS Veteran
Hi! I have 52 holding points (at AKV) that will expire on 7/31. Will be happy to rent, trade (for 12/14 use) or transfer to someone!

I'm a long-time DIS member, just don't post a ton.

Sorry! I didn't realize there was such good demand and forgot a price. How about $10/point. I'd love to get rid of as many as possible.

Bump. This afternoon and Tomorrow are a good time for me to nail something down. I've only been able to look sporadically until now. I can only transfer up to 35 points, the rest will have to be rental.

Hi there.

Do you still have points available?

I'm looking for a studio (preferably value) at AKL for two people from 7/11-7/13. Can you let me know if there is any availability and if you still have enough points?

Thanks!

There is a standard or savanna at Kidani for 36/44 points. Or at SSR for 40 for those nights. Also OKW for 38 points. Let me know!

There is a standard or savanna at Kidani for 36/44 points. Or at SSR for 40 for those nights. Also OKW for 38 points. Let me know!

The standard at AKL sounds good. Are there any other fees other than the $10 per point? Do you do a deposit or the full payment all at once?

I don't think I can transfer as these are holding points. I thought I could. So sorry.

Looking for availabilty 6/1 (Sunday)with check out 6/2 (Monday). Studio.

Thanks Joyce Dehn

Hi! I have 52 holding points (at AKV) that will expire on 7/31. Will be happy to rent, trade (for 12/14 use) or transfer to someone!

I'm a long-time DIS member, just don't post a ton.

If you have them 28 or 32 can pay know as I need to rent two extra days thks I need an answer fast:lovestruc

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter