Status
Not open for further replies.

garycpa

Earning My Ears
If under 100 pts $14/pt
Over 100 pts $13/pt

Home resort OKW and Vero Beach - 11 months in advance
All other resorts - 7 months in advance

I am an experienced DVC point renter with 100% satisfaction rating - Send me a Private Message or Post here with the following information:

1. 1. Check-in date
    2. Check-out date
    3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
    4. Three top choices of locations

After I check availability, I will send you an email with the details and total points/total price.

Step Two - Send me a private email with the following information:
    1. Full names of all guests and the Ages of the children
    2. Address, phone number, and e-mail contact information
    3. Special Requests – near elevator, top floor, near a pool, etc…
    (Requests might not be honored but it’s important it be on the reservation)
    3. Do you want Magical Express (free airport pickup and drop-off), then I need the flight information
    4. Do you want to sign up for the Disney Dining Plan?

Step Three – Payment terms – this really depends on the date of arrival.
    1. Cashiers or Personal Check, Money Order, or Paypal (bank transfer) (2.9% added fee for Credit card payment)
    2. 50% deposit when you receive a confirmation from Disney and 50% final payment 60 days before check-in

Disney confirmations emailed to you, and I will be in constant touch with you during the process.

-----------------------------------------------------------
    PLEASE Contact me via PM, directly for faster reply at: gary@naccacpa.com.

Looking for akl standard studio 6/24-7/1 thanks

Looking for akl standard studio 6/24-7/1 thanks

Yes there is availability at AKL-Kidani but Savanna view only 139pts, there is partial at AKL-Jambo Standard missing is 6/28 could get on a waitlist 116pts

Thanks for checking so quickly. I guess there isn't availability in a studio and 1 br?

looking to purchase points for 8/27/16-9/3/16
Studio or 1 bedroom at beach club or Boardwalk thank you

Hello,
I can't PM just yet, I am looking to stay at the AKV Studio from 15th-22nd August, or this is not available either week before or after?

Thank you so much,
Robyn

Hello,
I can't PM just yet, I am looking to stay at the AKV Studio from 15th-22nd August, or this is not available either week before or after?

Thank you so much,
Robyn

Robyn, AKV-Kidani Studio Standard view for 98pt, or Studio Savanna view for 125pts is is available for that week. Gary

Robyn, AKV-Kidani Studio Standard view for 98pt, or Studio Savanna view for 125pts is is available for that week. Gary

Hi there Gary thanks for getting back to me so quick, would you know if there are any value studios available for a week between 8/8 -8/31

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter