• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED:396 Points for Rent: 92 points remaining

Status
Not open for further replies.

cds62

Mouseketeer
I have 396 points available for rent at $12.00 per point. 230 points are available from Old Key West and 166 available from Saratoga Springs Resort. These points can be used for reservations at any DVC resort through 06/14 and the home resorts through 10/14. Please feel free to contact me at cds62@comcast.net.

I am looking for a studio from 2/16 to 2/24 for 2 adults and 2 kids. We prefer grand floridian, then contemporary, then beach club. I am willing to move around if we can't get it all at one place. Let me know if these aren't available, but others are.

We need accomodation for 5 so in order of preferece:
1. Beach Club Villas - 2BR
2. Boardwalk Villas - 2BR
3. Animal Kingdom Lodge - 1 BR (standard - that sleeps 5)
4. Bay Lake Tower - 1 BR (standard - that sleeps 5)

Any of these that have availability - and what would then be the total price ? (Paypal payment)

Hi

Do you still have points left?

I am interested in Wednesday January 1st to check out Saturday Jan 4th. Prefer AKV Savanna View, this is 44 points.

My second choice is BWV Wednesday January 1st to check out Saturday Jan 4th. Studio room, standard view is fine. that would be 33 points.

Please let me know if anything is available.

thanks

Deelovesdis

Hi,

I saw you posted a bump after my post, have you been able to check availability?

Do you still have the points?

I am interested in checking in either Tuesday Dec 31 or Wednesday January 1st to check out Sunday Jan 5th. Prefer AKV Savanna View, this is 60 points or 76 if checking in on Tuesday.

My second choice is BWV checking in either Tuesday Dec 31 Wednesday January 1st to check out Sunday Jan 5th. Studio room, standard view is fine. that would be 44 points or if checking in on 31st add 13 for 57 points.

Please let me know if anything is available.

thanks

Deelovesdis

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter