• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: 340 pts BWV Avail. Must be used by 6/17. $13/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, can't figure out why messages aren't working, but looking for a ressie for 2/11 -2/14. Not sure what all is available, but I'll need to accommodate 6 people (we can also split it 4 and 2)....

There is availability for a 3 bedroom Saratoga Springs 239 pts and Animal Lodge 260. Let me know.

April 2-13 (or April 2-8 or April 7-13) - we are going to be down there that whole time but can do a split stay.
Studio or 1 bed
2 adult 2 kids
Prefer BWV (not interested in SSR or OKW)

April 2-13 (or April 2-8 or April 7-13) - we are going to be down there that whole time but can do a split stay.
Studio or 1 bed
2 adult 2 kids
Prefer BWV (not interested in SSR or OKW)[/QUO

Adventure Women. Yes available for entire stay or split stay 1 bedroom at BWV and WL send me a PM and I can book a rental.

Looking for BLT 1 bedroom June 15-19. Thank you.

They Come in Twos, BLT does not have any avilability for the 15th of June but has plenty every other night for a 1 bedroom if you are flexible on arrival and departure? let me know. thanks

Looking to stay at BWV May 28 - June 1st. Looking for a standard 2 bedroom.

Could you book Aulani ?

checking in: APR 5, 2017 / checking out: APR 8, 2017 / 1 Bedroom Villa - Ocean View
and
checking in: APR 8, 2017 / checking out: APR 10, 2017 / 1 Bedroom Villa - Poolside Gardens View

I'm unable to send PM. Could you email me so I can send you guest informations?
garam387433@gmail.com

I don't want to lose the availability. I will send you guest details ASAP.
Thank you.

Hi- I'm looking to rent Aulani 1 bedroom Island Gardens March 2-3 2017. Possibly more dates as well, depending on how many points you have left. I can't send a PM.
Thanks!

EDIT: Sorry, meant to say March 2-4 (we would need 2 nights, or 92 points).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter