CLOSED - 300 POINTS for TRANSFER @ $15 pp - VWL

Status
Not open for further replies.

hegmag

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
I have 300 points for TRANSFER @ $15 pp. My home resort is VWL and the points have a December 2017 Use Year expiring November 30, 2018. They are unrestricted so they can be banked if you wish following the transfer. Transferred points will retain their original Home Resort and Use Year status.

Priority will be given to those interested in transferring all or the majority of the 300 points.

I have been renting/trading since 2003 and have always had very positive and seamless transactions with whomever I have dealt with, and of these, many have been repeat customers.

Hello! I realize this isn't the majority of points, but I am interested in the transfer of 75 points if at all possible. Thanks!

Hello! I realize this isn't the majority of points, but I am interested in the transfer of 75 points if at all possible. Thanks!
Hi....Yes, I would be willing to transfer the 75 points your need. This leaves me with a balance large enough to accommodate someone needing ample points for a large transaction.
I just sent you PM.

Hi....Yes, I would be willing to transfer the 75 points your need. This leaves me with a balance large enough to accommodate someone needing ample points for a large transaction.
I just sent you PM.
Forgive me, while I have done rental and transfer a few times, I am still new to the system. Would you mind emailing me? ericaturzak@yahoo.com thank you so much! I am definitely interested in the transfer of 75 and can make payment asap!

I am in need of 1,000 points for an Aulani reservation. Can a renter, me, bank points from various DVC members to equal the 1,000 points needed? Can I get 300 from you, 300 from another member and 400 from another DVC member? Thanks and I might be interested in your points.

I am in need of 1,000 points for an Aulani reservation. Can a renter, me, bank points from various DVC members to equal the 1,000 points needed? Can I get 300 from you, 300 from another member and 400 from another DVC member? Thanks and I might be interested in your points.

Hi........Thank you for your interest in my points.
If I understand you correctly, you are saying that you are a non member and if that is the case, as a non member, you cannot acquire points from any member and therefore banking points is out of the question.
Only members can bank their own points or any other points thy may acquire from another member.
As a non member, you can only rely on a member to book a reservation on your behalf with the required numbers points.

Hope this helps..........Mary

Hello. I would be interested in a transfer, but I see someone else has already requested a transfer. If that one didn’t work out and you’d like to transfer to me, let me know. Thanks!

Hi......All the points are still available if you continue to be interested.......Thanks for your interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter