CLOSED: 300+ BWV points for rent, $12+pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn, it was available a couple days ago(friend of mine has dvc and checked for me)... can you peek WL or dare I ask GF? :)

Studios at SS, BWV (garden/pool), OKW, AKL (savannah)
No Studios at BCV, VGF, BLT, VWL

Please PM me if you want more details thanks!

I haven't been able to find folks' dates for the requests here yet. I've checked everyone's.

And, we leave at Oh Dark Thirty for our F&WF trip! So I won't be able to respond to new requests here til Monday. Talk to you in 5.5 days!

Michelle

I know I am a little early but I saw your use year is through December 2014.
I am looking for a two bedroom at AKV for dates 10/18/14-10/26/14. I believe that should work out to 247 points.
Please let me know if this is possible.

Thanks!

I'm looking for August 17 to 22.
2 bedroom
Preferred resort - wilderness, beach club, animal kingdom (savannah)

I know it is a few days early before the 7month window, but I am hoping you can help. I have rented before and I am also a DVC member.

Arrival: May 23, 2013
7 nights

2 adults
2 kids (9&11)

studio
First choice: VGF
Second choice: BLT
Third choice: VWL

Thanks
Jen

Looking for a 2 bedroom at AKV(185-231 points) or Baylake (231) for May 22-27.

Thanks so much for checking.

Hi there,
Because we are BWV members, we cannot check other resorts until 7 month out. Since you know your dates, I actually recommend you find an AKL owner and work with them since they would have that home resort advantage :-) However even there they will only be able to book 11 months out so you would need to wait about a month here!

Michelle

I know I am a little early but I saw your use year is through December 2014.
I am looking for a two bedroom at AKV for dates 10/18/14-10/26/14. I believe that should work out to 247 points.
Please let me know if this is possible.

Thanks!

Hi there,
Because we are BWV members, I can't check other resorts until 7 months out. I checked BWV for you anyway :-) and there is availability in Garden/Pool or the Boardwalk view (!!) for your dates for 215 points. Let me know if we can help!

I'm looking for August 17 to 22.
2 bedroom
Preferred resort - wilderness, beach club, animal kingdom (savannah)

Thanks! I will check in a couple days when that booking window opens. I have heard that VGF is very difficult to get for non-owners. Any chance you want to find an owner for that one? Otherwise I'm happy to try for you!! Looking at BWV availability for those dates, Standard View is not available for the week but Boardwalk view is! So there's some hope and pixie dust :-)

Michelle

I know it is a few days early before the 7month window, but I am hoping you can help. I have rented before and I am also a DVC member.

Arrival: May 23, 2013
7 nights

2 adults
2 kids (9&11)

studio
First choice: VGF
Second choice: BLT
Third choice: VWL

Thanks
Jen

Thanks for your patience while we were on our WDW vacation! I think I'm caught up on the requests here on the thread and also on the PMs. Let me know if I missed anything.

Quick reminder to newer renters: Owners at a particular resort can check and book dates for that resort up to 11 months in advance, and for other resorts up to 7 months in advance of their checkin date.

That means for us, we can look at BWV requests as of today through 9/21/2014 and for all other resort requests through 5/21/2014. Thanks!

As of right now I know most of my dates are open. If you enter in 5/21 as the arrival date you can see 7 days out. I would also consider a 1 bedroom. I will PM you about this.

Hi,

I was wondering would you be able to book a studio in Grand Floridian Villas for 3rd - 10th June 2014, standard view for 2 adults and a child?

We are staying for 2 weeks in OKW and would like to stay the third week in this new property.

Many thanks,
Gayle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter