CLOSED - 230 POINTS $11/PT | FOR RENT OR TRANSFER | BLT - USE YEAR FEB

Status
Not open for further replies.

brrabit

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
Bay Lake Towers $11 per point. *** THESE POINTS MUST BE USED BY JANUARY 31ST, 2022 ***

To check availability I will need:
-check-in and -out dates (These points can only be used until January 31st, 2022).
-preferred resorts in order.

If there is availability for the time and resort you prefer, I will make the reservation at that time. I will need the following to make a reservation:
-names of everyone in your party, ages of children, address and phone number.

I will provide the reservation number and forward the email confirmation from Disney to your email address.

After the confirmation is sent, I will require a non-refundable 50% deposit to hold the reservation or it will be cancelled within 48 hours.

Payment can be made by PayPal using friends and family. Any fees incurred through payment via PayPal will be transferred to your balance. Full balance is required 60 days before your trip.

Thank you for your time.

:)

Interested in week of Jan 22nd - 29th. Ok to split between resorts. 2 night min per resort, no more than 2 transfers.

Polynesian 1 bed
Animal kingdom studio
Polynesian studio
Any other 5 bed studio premium resort

Interested in week of Jan 22nd - 29th. Ok to split between resorts. 2 night min per resort, no more than 2 transfers.

Polynesian 1 bed
Animal kingdom studio
Polynesian studio

Sorry correction…bay tower 1 bed
Animal kingdom studio
Polynesian studio

Looking for check in December 10 and 11 or either one by itself any Walt Disney World resort. Studio or one bedroom. Thanks!

Bay Lake Towers $11 per point. *** THESE POINTS MUST BE USED BY JANUARY 31ST, 2022 ***

To check availability I will need:
-check-in and -out dates (These points can only be used until January 31st, 2022).
-preferred resorts in order.

If there is availability for the time and resort you prefer, I will make the reservation at that time. I will need the following to make a reservation:
-names of everyone in your party, ages of children, address and phone number.

I will provide the reservation number and forward the email confirmation from Disney to your email address.

After the confirmation is sent, I will require a non-refundable 50% deposit to hold the reservation or it will be cancelled within 48 hours.

Payment can be made by PayPal using friends and family. Any fees incurred through payment via PayPal will be transferred to your balance. Full balance is required 60 days before your trip.

Thank you for your time.

:)
I’m looking for any 2 bedroom. SSR first, anything available after that. we can go anywhere from jan 15-30. We want 5 nights. Thanks! We’re pretty flexible. Hope we can work something out.

I’m looking for any 2 bedroom. SSR first, anything available after that. we can go anywhere from jan 15-30. We want 5 nights. Thanks! We’re pretty flexible. Hope we can work something out.
Can you PM me its easier to keep track of you. Any size room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter