CLOSED - 229 Point available for Rent - OKW $12.50 PP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fratthouse

DIS Veteran
I have 229 OKW points available for reservations beginning 2.1.17. These are $12.50 Per Point + 3% Paypal fee (can be waived if paying via bank transfer).

I am an experienced renter and can provide references. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello, can you check the availability for AKV Value Studio for dates Apr 2- Apr 7? We may need a AKV value 2 bdrm instead, but more than likely it will just be the studio. Thank you!

Hello, looking for BWV studio, standard view, 09/13/17 to 09/18. Please let me know if that's available, thank you!

Hello, looking for BWV studio, standard view, 09/13/17 to 09/18. Please let me know if that's available, thank you!

Hi! These points are for OKW, so I can only book at that resort for stays more than 7 months out. For your trip, you will need to find someone who has BWV as their home resort, or wait until your vacation is 7 months out to book. Sorry I can't help!

I'm looking for 4 adults and 1 infant OKW dates for March 24-28. Is there availability? Thanks!

Those dates are available in a deluxe studio for 66 points. Capacity is 4, but if infant is under 2 they do not count towards the capacity limits. Let me know if you'd like to move forward. Feel free to email me directly at fratth@gmail.com. Thanks!

Hi there,

Looking for 6/4 to 6/9 and looking for the lower-cost locations (AK value, AK standard, OKW, SS standard, etc.). Dates are quite flexible.

Thanks much.

I have 312 OKW points available for reservations beginning 2.1.17. These are $12.50 Per Point + 3% Paypal fee (can be waived if paying via bank transfer).

Hello! Interested in Aulani Resort availability 7/22/17- 7/29/17. Thank you!

Hello

I'm interested in AKV
Dates: 5/31-6/7
Room: 2br savanna & value or standard studio.

Thanks,
Beth

Hello! Interested in Aulani Resort availability 7/22/17- 7/29/17. Thank you!

Hi! There is availability for a studio in your dates in a Poolside Garden View (203 pts) or an Ocean View (217 pts). Let me know if you are looking for other room types. Feel free to email me directly at fratth@gmail.com. Thanks!

I have 312 OKW points available for reservations beginning 2.1.17. These are $12.50 Per Point + 3% Paypal fee (can be waived if paying via bank transfer).

Are the points still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter