Closed - 200 pts @ $11pp obo, exp 5/31/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicJourney

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
200 pts available (banked pts from 2012 June UY), need to be used by 5/31/14.

Price is $11/pt obo. Prefer single reservation. Additional pts can be borrowed to complete a reservation if needed.

Hello! We are looking for AKV anytime between now and the end of May. This would be for 2 adults, in a studio. Standard view is great! We would also be interested in BWV or WLV.
Thank you so much for your time!

Hello! We are looking for AKV anytime between now and the end of May. This would be for 2 adults, in a studio. Standard view is great! We would also be interested in BWV or WLV.
Thank you so much for your time!

How long do you plan to stay? I prefer to rent out all 200pts or at least 100pts at a time. Thanks!

Hi.. I know its not what you requested but if you can I am in need of points for a one night rental tomorrow night. Very impromptu vacation for one night. Pls let me know. Thanks for the consideration :)

Do you have any of the following dates:

April 27-29 (36 Points)
May 1-3 (36 Points)
May 4-6 (32 Points) *Most Preferred Date*
May 8-10 (36 Points)

Please let me know if you have any of these available.
Thank you in advance.

I'm interested in a stay from 4/2 - 4/6. We would love a one bedroom at AKL, but a standard room at GF would be next on the list.

We would take 2-3 nights. Very flexible! Thank you for your response!

I am looking to stay in a 1BR at any resort from 5/13/14 - 5/18/14. Please let me know the availability at the resorts for a 1BR. Thank you!

Hello,

We are a small family of three (two adults and a child at the age of 3). We are staying in Florida from March 28 to April 15 – and expect to stay in Orlando from March 30 to March 11. Part of this time we would like to stay at a Disney Resort. E.g. for a full week. Are there any Deluxe Studios available in this time period?

We are open for suggestions and know that it is with a shot time horizon. We are new to this system but if possible we would appreciate it if you could take a look at what is available?

Best,
Jacob

Thank you very much for your PM - I can's answer in PM yet (because of the rule about 15 posts).

What about OKW or AKV: Are there any avaialability at Old Key West (studio) or at Animal Kingdom (studio: value, standard view or savanne view) in the period? Ideally in the beginning of the periode - arriving March 30.

Best,
Jacob

HI,
If you still have points I am looking for the following:
Dates: May 18-21
BLT Studio lake view or
BWV 1 bed standard Iif no standard, premium.
Open to other options if there is no availablity at these two resorts.
Thank you.
Maria

Hello I am interested in a studio or one bedroom at any WDW resort checking in on April 5,1014 and checking out on April 12,2014. This would be for 2 adults and 2 children. I have rented in the past and have used Paypal. If available, please let me know what the price would be.
Thanks, Carol

Replied all requests >100pts.
Currently I prefer to rent out all pts in 1 or 2 transaction. Thanks for your understanding.

Are you willing/able to transfer the points to another DVC member? I would be willing to buy all.

Hello-

I'm looking for 100 points (maybe more depending on which resort) to use at
Boardwalk 1st choice
Saratoga Springs 2nd choice
Arriving April 13th departing April 18th.

Please let me know if you have availability

Thnx
Val

Hello I'm David and I would need exactly 200 points for a 1 bedroom at AKV from May 6 to May 13 if it is available. This is a party of 5 so I need a room with the chair/bed which I believe the 1 bedroom at AKV has. Rented many times so I am familiar with the process. Thanks for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter