Hi Maria,
I only have 100pts. left which have to be used prior to April 1.2015. My
buddy has 195 points which have to be used prior to April 1st, but
his can't be transferred. Can we make a reservation for you or there
may be a way to figure something out.

Brian O'Donnell
brianpodonnell@aol.com
773-710-4557

Hi, I was interested in you transferring 191 point for me to use before March 31, 2015. Is that possible? I haven't posted often enough to be able to pm.

I need grand Californian 1st part of feb. for 5 days., consec if possible., studio unit. thanks.

Looking for AKL 3 nights concierge level if possible for a 1 BR, 2/15-18 or could do 2/16-19 (or 14-17). long shot but thanks for looking!

I need Aulani for 2 nights, July 8-10. I am a DVC member with no points left :( you can transfer them to me. I am looking to book YESTERDAY! Need a reservation stat. Please email me at lacastelli6-at-gmail-dot-com

Hi,
The only availability is at AKL Kidani for a two bedroom standard view.
The days would be 2/16-2/20 for 117pts. Everything else is booked
for AKL.

Thank you,
Brian O'Donnell
773-710-4557

Looking for AKL 3 nights concierge level if possible for a 1 BR, 2/15-18 or could do 2/16-19 (or 14-17). long shot but thanks for looking!

Sent an email.

I need Aulani for 2 nights, July 8-10. I am a DVC member with no points left :( you can transfer them to me. I am looking to book YESTERDAY! Need a reservation stat. Please email me at lacastelli6-at-gmail-dot-com

Hello, I am interested in 2/2/15 - 2/8/15 at BCV or BWV or any other Disney property with a 2 bedroom unit, value view is fine.

Thank you!!

Hi,
We checked all the DVC resorts and the availability for a 2 Bedroom
Villa is:
AKL Kidani Savanna View
Old Key West
Saratoga Springs

All the other resorts have either no availability only several days open.

Please let us know if any of these may work for you.

Brian / David
773-710-4557

Hello, I am interested in 2/2/15 - 2/8/15 at BCV or BWV or any other Disney property with a 2 bedroom unit, value view is fine.

Thank you!!

Hi,

Thanks for checking. It looks like my original idea (2/2/15 to 2/8/15) will require 232 points at Saratoga or Old Key West (for example). If you have fewer than 232 point for rent, how does this work? Do you book the first 4 nights and I find another person for the next 2 nights? Or is there another / better way?

Thank you!

Hi,
We checked all the DVC resorts and the availability for a 2 Bedroom
Villa is:
AKL Kidani Savanna View
Old Key West
Saratoga Springs

All the other resorts have either no availability only several days open.

Please let us know if any of these may work for you.

Brian / David
773-710-4557

Hi,
We have 195 points expiring 3/31 that we are renting @11pp and
we do have 210 new points that we can borrow from this year. If
we borrow the additional 37 points, I would like to get 13pp for
the new points.

195 @ 11
37 @ 13

Let me know if you are ok with this and we can get you booked today.

Thank you

Thanks for checking. It looks like my original idea (2/2/15 to 2/8/15) will require 232 points at Saratoga or Old Key West (for example). If you have fewer than 232 point for rent, how does this work? Do you book the first 4 nights and I find another person for the next 2 nights? Or is there another / better way?

Thank you![/QUOTE]

Are these points good for a reservation for 3/14? If so I'm looking for a studio at AKL for 2 adults.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter