Closed-150 points to rent Expire 11/2014 $12 point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keenan5

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
We have 150 points available to rent at $12 per point. They must be used by the end of Nov. 2014. We have done this many times and have many references, if needed. Payment by PayPal only. Please let us know what locations, dates, number and ages of guests, and unit sizes you may be interested in, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. More points available if needed. Thanks

Keenan5 said:
We have 150 points available to rent at $12 per point. They must be used by the end of Nov. 2014. We have done this many times and have many references, if needed. Payment by PayPal only. Please let us know what locations, dates, number and ages of guests, and unit sizes you may be interested in, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. More points available if needed. Thanks

Looking for 1 bedroom in either VWL or BWV from 11/16-11/23 2014. 4 guests total, 2 adults & 2 children ages 9 & 11. I believe this would require more points. Look forward to your reply
Thank you!!

Hi

What is your home resort? Looking for BLT 11/17-11/22, 1 bedroom standard or lake view, 2 adults and 1 child (age 3).

Thanks.
Diana

Our points are at OKW so we can't book either of those requests because they are beyond the 7 month window. Sorry.

Hello,

We are a small family of three (two adults and a child at the age of 3). We are staying in Florida from March 28 to April 15 – and expect to stay in Orlando from March 30 to March 11. Part of this time we would like to stay at a Disney Resort. E.g. for a full week or just for Sunday-Thursday. Are there any Deluxe Studios available in this time period?

We are open for suggestions and know that it is with a shot time horizon. We are new to this system but if possible we would appreciate it if you could take a look at what is available?

Best,
Jacob

Hello I am interested in renting 36 to 48 points for animal kingdom lodge in October.

I am interested in renting points 36 to 48 points for animal kingdom lodge in October 2014.

Anything available November 22-30 for 3 nights (doesn't matter which 3 nights) at BLT or GFV or BCV or WLV or AKL? 2 adults and 2 children. Thanks so much! And if not November, Anything during the week in July (just don't want SSV or OKW) as we live local so we cld go anytime for 3 nights as well! Thank you so much!

Im looking for Aulani - July 22nd - July 25th. I need either (2) standard hotel rooms or a two bedroom Villa. Any availability?

Hello,
My husband, two kids (plus infant), and I are planning a 2-night trip either Tues 4/8 and Wed 4/9 or Tues 4/29 and Wed 4/30. We are within driving distance of Orlando, so our dates are somewhat flexible.

A deluxe studio at VWL is our top choice, so we'd need 34 pts. Otherwise, we would be happy with a studio in one of these for 2 nights:
- AKV: 38 pts for savanna view or 42 pts for kilimanjaro club concierge
- BLT: 38 pts for standard, 42 for bay lake, or 50 for theme park.
- GFV: 46 pts for standard or 54 for lake view
- KV: ?

Will you please check to see if what I'm hoping for is available for rent, and are you able to rent the points please?

Thanks!
Emily

My family and I are looking for 147 points - but I can't PM yet.

If you let me know dates, location, and type of unit, I can check to see what's available for you. ALso need to know how many adults and children.

Hi, any studios or 1 bedrooms available from May 11th through May 16th? Preferably BLT.

Nothing at BLT in a studio or 1 bedroom for those dates. If you are interested in another location, please prioritize where. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter