CLOSED: 149 Points for Rent (Riviera, June 2021 UY) - $18pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

mystereevan

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
Update: Points have been rented, thread is now closed :).

Hello all! I have up to 149 points for rent. My home resort is the NEW Riviera resort. As such, I can book a reservation at the Rivera up to 11 months from the date you are seeing this post or all other resorts up to 7 months from the date you are seeing this. Points are for June 2021 use year, so the reservation must be on June 1st, 2021 or later. As a reminder, DVC availability for popular room types (such as Studios) fill up quickly so act fast!

Note: Minimum reservation size is 62 points.

You can post below or message me the following details to check availability:

Resort:
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc)
Check In Date:
Check Out Date:
# of Adults:
# of Children:

Payment: Payment is due after I send you a confirmed reservation. I accept either Venmo, Chase Quickpay, or Paypal. If you would like to use Paypal's "Paying for a Service" feature, you will need to add 3% to cover paypal buyer protection fee. I will also provide a contract for the rental as well.

Last edited:
Can you book BLT? Looking for aug 30th to sept 3rd.

studio standard or lake view

2adults
1 child

can not pm yet!

Can you book BLT? Looking for aug 30th to sept 3rd.

studio standard or lake view

2adults
1 child

can not pm yet!

Hello! I just checked and the Lake View Studio is available during your dates (Aug 30th - Sep 3rd). Feel free to PM me once you are able and if you would like to move forward with the booking.

Do you have any points left and would you transfer?

If not looking for April 2022 reservation in a 2-bed to to extend our planned vacation as we don’t quite have enough points.

If you’d transfer I would take all your points.

Hello!
We are looking to book the below for my extended family. Please let me know if you have points still available!

Resort: Riviera
Room Type(s): Deluxe Studio
Check In Date: 12/15/2021
Check Out Date: 12/16/2021
# of Adults: 2
# of Children: 0

Room Type(s): 2 Bedroom
Check In Date: 12/16/2021
Check Out Date: 12/18/2021
# of Adults: 6
# of Children: 1

Hello!
We are looking to book the below for my extended family. Please let me know if you have points still available!

Room Type(s): Deluxe Studio
Check In Date: 12/15/2021
Check Out Date: 12/16/2021
# of Adults: 2
# of Children: 0

Room Type(s): 2 Bedroom
Check In Date: 12/16/2021
Check Out Date: 12/18/2021
# of Adults: 6
# of Children: 1

Hello! Yes my points are still available and I have checked and see that the desired rooms are still available. Please PM me and we can set up the details if you are still interested.

Do you have any points left and would you transfer?

If not looking for April 2022 reservation in a 2-bed to to extend our planned vacation as we don’t quite have enough points.

If you’d transfer I would take all your points.

Just sent a PM if you're still interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter