CLOSED 132 Beach Club points remaining for rent @ $13/pp (more possible)

Status
Not open for further replies.

worker33

Mouseketeer
132 Beach Club (or anywhere) points remaining for rent @ $13/pp, more possible to borrow.

***I have some points to rent before the end of August, so I'm encouraging any and all summer plans!!!

Please provide the following when making a reservation request:
Resort
Dates requested
Room size and type
Names of guests, address, and phone# to place on the reservation

50% due after receipt of the confirmation from Disney and balance 60 days prior to your vacation, are non-refundable. I accept payment via PAYPAL. Paypal, renter will be responsible for any applicable Paypal fee (transfers to friends and family does not incur a fee). I will work with you if dates need to be changed.

Please make all requests and inquiries to nbees68@comcast.net. I respond much faster to emails than posts in this thread.

I have years of experience renting points. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions!

Neil

Last edited:
262 Beach Club (or anywhere) points for rent @ $13/pp

I have some points needing to be rented before the end of August, so encourage summer plans!

Resort
Dates requested
Room size and type

50% due after receipt of the confirmation from Disney and balance 60 days prior to your vacation, are non-refundable. I accept payment via PAYPAL. Paypal, renter will be responsible for any applicable Paypal fee (transfers to friends and family does not incur a fee). I will work with you if dates need to be changed.

Please make all requests and inquiries to nbees68@comcast.net. I respond much faster to emails than posts in this thread.

I have years of experience renting points. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions!

Neil
Points still available!

Hi, any studio available either from July 8th-July 11th or from August 27th-29th? Thank you!

262 Beach Club (or anywhere) points for rent @ $13/pp

I have some points needing to be rented before the end of August, so encourage summer plans!

Resort
Dates requested
Room size and type

Neil
bump

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter