*CLOSED* 118 VGF pts for rent @$19pp resv. beg. Aug '24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Quest

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Now booking the 2024 Holiday Season!!

0 remaining of 150 Boardwalk pts remain. They are fully rented.

118 remaining of 250 Grand Floridian Points (Aug UY) avail for rent @ $19/pt.

These are our home resorts, which gives an advantage to booking up to 11 mos. in advance compared to 7 mos. for non-owners.

So, if the Grand Floridian is your preferred resort this Fall/Holiday Season, consider locking in that popular room category now by booking directly w/ an owner.

* Points are for Aug 2024 - July 2025 *
Now booking reservations at VGF: Aug thru mid Dec 2024

Payment Terms:
We accept PayPal (service fees pd by renter)

Last edited:
Hello. I saw that your points extend into summer of 2025. I would like 80 points for May 27-June 3rd 2025. If this is possible let me know if this is possible to arrange this as this seems really early. Thank you

Hello. I saw that your points extend into summer of 2025. I would like 80 points for May 27-June 3rd 2025. If this is possible let me know if this is possible to arrange this as this seems really early. Thank you
Hello,
Just sent you a PM

Could you please check availability for a couple of resort/date options?

10/28/24-11/2/24 or 10/29/24-11/3/24
  • Boardwalk Villas - Garden/Pool
  • Boulder Ridge
  • Saratoga Springs - Preferred
Either a 2 bed villa or 3 Studios. I know you have 150 points to rent so I may need to get extra points booked through another member. Thank you!

Could you please check availability for a couple of resort/date options?

10/28/24-11/2/24 or 10/29/24-11/3/24
  • Boardwalk Villas - Garden/Pool
  • Boulder Ridge
  • Saratoga Springs - Preferred
Either a 2 bed villa or 3 Studios. I know you have 150 points to rent so I may need to get extra points booked through another member. Thank you!
Unfortunately the Boardwalk pts are rented. There is a BWV 2 bdrm Garden/Pool View for 4 nts only 10/28-11/1

Boulder Ridge and Saratoga are showing available for length of stay but you'd have to contact another renter who owns there as their Home Resort since your dates are beyond a 7th month booking window.

Good luck with your planning.

Just updated. 250 VGF points remaining.
Lock in that 2024 Holiday Season at the Grand Floridian now!

Last edited:
Now booking the 2024 Holiday Season!!

0 remaining of 150 Boardwalk pts remain. They are fully rented.

118 remaining of 250 Grand Floridian Points (Aug UY) avail for rent @ $19/pt.

These are our home resorts, which gives an advantage to booking up to 11 mos. in advance compared to 7 mos. for non-owners.

So, if the Grand Floridian is your preferred resort this Fall/Holiday Season, consider locking in that popular room category now by booking directly w/ an owner.

* Points are for Aug 2024 - July 2025 *
Now booking reservations at VGF: Aug thru mid Dec 2024

Payment Terms:
We accept PayPal (service fees pd by renter)
Hello searching for GF studio standard view or resort studio standard view 11/29-12/5.

Hello searching for GF studio standard view or resort studio standard view 11/29-12/5.
Hello,
The GF only has a resort studio - standard view 11/29-12/1 (2 nights) avail for your dates.
Let me know if you are interested in a partial stay.

Hello,
Do you still have your VGF points available? Looking for resort studio or deluxe studio starting 12/24. Looks like 3 nights if you have 118 points left. 2 adults, 1 child (17)

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter