• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: 115 Points for Rent @ $12.75-$13/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

ldomino

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
115 points available. These CANNOT be transferred!!!!

A Reservation more than 70 points: $12.75/pt
Anything less is $13/pt

Able to Make Reservations at ANY Resort thru February 2017 (7 months in advance)
Able to Make SSR Reservations 11 months in Advance - thru June 2017

Studio availability at Premium Resorts for January and February 2017 is filling up - Don't wait !!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am an experienced DVC point renter with 100% satisfaction rating and a
great guide for Disney deals/advice. Please use the search button and look up ldomino for my history. I've made many reservations for repeat families.

Step One - Send me a Private Message or Post here with the following information:
1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. Three top choices of locations

After I check availability, I will send you an email with the details and total points/total price.

Step Two - Send me a private email with the following information:
1. Full names of all guests and the Ages of the children
2. Address, phone number, and e-mail contact information
3. Special Requests – near elevator, top floor, near a pool, etc…
Requests might not be honored but it’s important it be on
the reservation.
3. Do you want Magical Express (free airport pickup and drop-off), then I need the flight information
4. Do you want to sign up for the Disney Dining Plan ?

Step Three – A Standard Rental Contract will be used. The contract goes over your reservation, dvc housekeeping rules, payment and what happens if you need to cancel.

Payment terms – this really depends on the date of arrival.
1. Cashiers Check or Money Order or Paypal (bank transfer) (you must add 3% for Credit card payment)
2. 100% payment if within 90 days of arrival date
OR
3. 50% deposit when you receive a confirmation from Disney
and 50% final payment 90 days before check-in

Once a reservation is made - a disney confirmation will be sent to you in addition to the standard rental contract. At that point - 50% payment is due. You can view your reservation and monitor it with Your disney experience account.

I will be in constant touch with you during the process.

Send me a PM or email direct to Ldomino@austin.rr.com for faster response.

Last edited:
I am looking for 1 bedroom at AKV for the dates of Sept. 24- Sept 30th. We are looking for a value view.
Thank you in advance!

Looking for ANY two consecutive nights at the Grand Californian in November. Preferably a studio room, but completely flexible otherwise. Thanks in advance :)

Looking for ANY two consecutive nights at the Grand Californian in November. Preferably a studio room, but completely flexible otherwise. Thanks in advance :)

No studios for month of October or November and only 1 night in December 7th. Studios open up in January.

How about 1br?

No two consecutive nights. For November only has Nov 26th at 76 points for 1 night. Even a 2 bedroom has only Nov 1st at 52 points. It's pretty much booked through DVC. Disney direct might have some cash rooms available.

Currently looking for a studio for 12/08-12/12

Only resort that is coming to close is SSR which has the 8th, 10th and 11th but missing the 9th. It is possible to pay cash for the room for the 9th - it may not be as much through dvc member since the rest has to be secured through a member. Just an idea. All the other resorts are filled. No one has the 9th available for a studio.

Sorry no availability for those dates for a studio at any of those resorts - it's down to a day here or there at that time.

Are there any resorts available? We are open to other ones. We would also be open to Oct 21-29

Are there any resorts available? We are open to other ones. We would also be open to Oct 21-29

No availability for both sets of dates at any of the resorts. These resorts fills up starting at 11 months in advance and when you get to 7 months only certain resorts are left - so now we are down to 3 months and all you will find is one day left in a month and many with no rooms. Your best bet if you need these dates is to contact Disney directly as they "might" have some cash dvc rooms available. Otherwise just standard rooms.

Thanks so much for the info. Looks like there might be more availability from Nov 4-11. Is there anything available then?

Thanks so much for the info. Looks like there might be more availability from Nov 4-11. Is there anything available then?

No studios at any resorts for Nov 4-11 and no 1 bedrooms. These have been booked up for months now. When you give me a date - I see the entire month and you can't get a consecutive number of days together because if I could I would look at splitting the reservation. Impossible to find 7 nights.

Do you have any resorts for a Studio 11/24-11/28?

Only availability is:
OKW 11/26 and 11/27 nothing before or after
SSR 11/26-11/30 is available nothing before

You can always see if disney has any cash rooms available for the days prior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter