CLOSED 1124 Points for Rent, SSR, BWV, AKV, AUL, Exp 11/30/2021, $15 to $16 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galun

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
We have finalized our travel plans for this year, and I have 1124 points available for rent. They can be booked up 7 months out at any resort, and I have home resort priority at AKV, BWV, SSR, and AUL. Points must be used by 11/30/2021. Given the current date, the home resort priority is useful probably only for thanksgiving 2021, subject to availability. I would like 16 dollars per point if home priority is used (book beyond 7 months), and $15 per point for everything else.

SSR 601 points all rented
AKV 150 points all rented
BWV 184 points all rented
AUL 186 points all rented

I had been on the board since 2013. At first I was renting out excess points here, but in around 2015 I switched to using a broker for convenience. I was not happy with how some brokers treated renters last year during covid and started renting here again. You can search my post history to see how I dealt with covid related renters. I‘ve got a fair amount of unused points so this year I am using both brokers and also back here renting out points.

If you are interested, please PM or post here your desired resort, room preference, dates, party size (number of adult and children). I use a contract and payment terms is the typical 50% upon confirmation and 50% at 90 days from check in. I accept payment via PayPal only.

Thank you.

Last edited:
I am unable to PM. I am looking for
AKL
DEcember 17-23
3 BR Grand Villa
6 adults, 4 kids (9, 13, 13, 16)

HI I'm interested in 5 days in January for a standard studio at either bwv or akl. 2 or 3 adults going.

Hi there! My husband and I are interested in AK Kilimanjaro Club (9/26 arrival, 9/28 checkout). It would be just the two of us.

I am unable to PM. I am looking for
AKL
DEcember 17-23
3 BR Grand Villa
6 adults, 4 kids (9, 13, 13, 16)

Nothing available. This type of reservation is going to be extremely difficult unless it’s made 11 months out.

HI I'm interested in 5 days in January for a standard studio at either bwv or akl. 2 or 3 adults going.

Wide open availability at AKV. Please post 10 times on non rent-trade boards to earn the ability to DM, and each out with exact dates when you can. Thank you.

Hi I am looking for 4/30 out 5/2 studio SSR has the dates now takes 39 points What can you do for a quick rent thanks .By the time you get this it maybe gone how about one night at OKW Studio 4/30 out 5/1Pete

Last edited:
Hi I am looking for 4/30 out 5/2 studio SSR has the dates now takes 39 points What can you do for a quick rent thanks Pete

please dm me name of primary renter, address, email, phone number. Also names of additional adult occupants, and age/name of occupants under 17 y/o.

I am an experienced owner, book quickly, and willing to work with renters if issues come up. If you are wondering about a price discount for a quick rent, I don’t do that. My points don’t expire for 8 months and they will rent out.

Thanks.

We have finalized our travel plans for this year, and I have 1124 points available for rent. They can be booked up 7 months out at any resort, and I have home resort priority at AKV, BWV, SSR, and AUL. Points must be used by 11/30/2021. Given the current date, the home resort priority is useful probably only for thanksgiving 2021, subject to availability. I would like 16 dollars per point if home priority is used (book beyond 7 months), and $15 per point for everything else.

SSR 604 points
AKV 150 points
BWV 184 points
AUL 186 points

I had been on the board since 2013. At first I was renting out excess points here, but in around 2015 I switched to using a broker for convenience. I was not happy with how some brokers treated renters last year during covid and started renting here again. You can search my post history to see how I dealt with covid related renters. I‘ve got a fair amount of unused points so this year I am using both brokers and also back here renting out points.

If you are interested, please PM or post here your desired resort, room preference, dates, party size (number of adult and children). I use a contract and payment terms is the typical 50% upon confirmation and 50% at 90 days from check in. I accept payment via PayPal only.

Thank you.
Would love to see if there was availability for a studio at BWV- July 2- July 5? If not there, then any at the same dates! Thank you.

Would love to see if there was availability for a studio at BWV- July 2- July 5? If not there, then any at the same dates! Thank you.

SSR and OKW near hospitality. These are the only places with studio availability.

Hi,

looking for a 2BR Villa at SSR for 10/27-11/2 or 11/17-11/23. Can you please let me know if anything is available.
Thanks.

Hi,

looking for a 2BR Villa at SSR for 10/27-11/2 or 11/17-11/23. Can you please let me know if anything is available.
Thanks.

SSR availability:

10/27-11/2 2BR standard 214 points
11/17-11/23 2BR standard 214 points
11/17-11/23 2BR preferred 260 points

Price will be $15 per point.

Lockoff options available in both standard and preferred for 11/17-23, not for 10/27-11/2.

Please direct message (DM) primary renter’s name, address, phone, and email. Also send names of adult occupants, and age/name of occupants under 17 on date of checkin.

If you cannnot DM, please make 10 posts outside of rent/trade forum, and you should get the ability to DM within a few hours.

Thank you!

Aulani- deluxe studio - 2 adults 2 kids
6 nights
Dates : July 18-24
Or July 25-31
Anything available?

Sent PM thanks!

SSR 604 points
AKV 150 points
BWV 184 points
AUL 186 points

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter