• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: 105 points (for reservations up to 5/31/18) $14/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

houseofduck

DIS Veteran
I have 105 points (June 2017 UY) available for reservations up to 5/31/2018. The price/point is $14. I also have June 2018 UY SSR points that I can use to complete a reservation, if necessary. The use of any 2018 UY points will have a cost of $15/point.

All payments are due at the time of the reservation and are non-refundable. If date changes are requested after payment, I will work with you to find something available. Our prices are not negotiable. I have rented in the past and use a contract.

If interested, please respond below or "start a conversation" with dates, desired resorts, and room size.

These points are not available for transfer.

May 18th- May 26th. Standard studio. Any resort but looking low end. Okw ssr akl. I’ve been told that one or more days aren’t available tho :/ let me kno

@Jjbbllfrg, Still missing a few days:

OKW - missing 5/19, 5/21, and 5/24
SSR - missing 5/18 in preferred, and missing 5/20 in standard
AKL - missing most days

I'll keep an eye out for you!

May 18th- May 26th. Standard studio. Any resort but looking low end. Okw ssr akl. I’ve been told that one or more days aren’t available tho :/ let me kno

Any flexibility in your dates? This morning, I see OKW available from 5/20 - 5/30.

I see new availability for OKW, BLT (lake view), and Poly (standard) studios for early and late May this morning!

Looking for any resort from 3/6 to 3/10/18. Even just 2 nights during that week will work, too. Either a studio or 1 BR. Thanks!

Any flexibility in your dates? This morning, I see OKW available from 5/20 - 5/30.

No I kinda wish. We have an all star booked and plane tix bought. Just hoping that maybe we could upgrade for close to the same price at the last minute... I really appreciate you keeping me updated tho!

I'm looking for a studio 3/29-4-5. I know it's a busy time and availability is extremely limited. We love OKW and AKL but are open to suggestions. Thank you!!!

I'm not seeing much of anything available for those dates. The largest string of days would be a SSR, 1 bedroom preferred for 3/29 - 4/1. Other than that, I only see single days in a few studios and 1 bedrooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter